How is something like continuous data protection (CDP) implemented normally? Is there something in particular that it’s better for (databases versus emails and files)? Is this strategy better for larger enterprise businesses versus SMBs? I’m starting to set up a disaster recovery plan for our business and data storage failure is a concern; I was wondering if something like CDP is a viable option and if anyone uses an implementation of it for their business.
- Change Management & Communication Strategy for an ERP Implementation.
- Cut over Strategy for WM Go Live
- SAPDBA error is continuing
- ST02 continuation. (BUFFER SWAPS)
- Invalid GUI Input data for protected field
- Printing Issue in warehouse management
- Change Management with ERP Implementation
- Implementation Strategy for MOLGA 99 change to 24 KSA
- Bin Locations , Warehouse Management