I need to search all variants for all programs to find if we are using a particular account number. Similar to hard coding an account number in a program the searching all of the source code to find that account number.
Try table TVARV, this has the LOW and HIGH values.
- Where all SAP ABAP programs get stored!!
- What is a Variant and Where do you use it ?
- ABAP DICTIONARY: Purpose, Stored Information and Integration
- ALV program excluding, variant
- Transaction Variants and Screen Variants
- User Exits and BAdIs in the Variant Configuration
- ABAP/4 Data Dictionary
- How to transport ABAP report selection variants
- Where are the long texts of a document stored and how to access the same?*
- Store Data in MySQL or VBA Excel?
- Where to Keep Binary Data?
- Running a program with a variant where date changes every day
- What is Variant and How to create variant?
- What are Interface/Conversion Programs in SAP?
- Which table relates reports and variants
- Storing Large String in Database
- Abap Program for retrieving the Archive Data
- Stores operations and reservations
- Document entry - Screen Variant