Q. Which two statements about sequences are true? (Choose two.)
A. You use a NEXTVAL pseudo column to look at the next possible value that would be generated from a sequence, without actually retrieving the value.
B. You use a CURRVAL pseudo column to look at the current value just generated from a sequence, without affecting the further values to be generated from the sequence.
C. You use a NEXTVAL pseudo column to obtain the next possible value from a sequence by actually retrieving the value from the sequence.
D. You use a CURRVAL pseudo column to generate a value from a sequence that would be used for a specified database column.
E. If a sequence starting from a value 100 and incremented by 1 is used by more than one application, then all of these applications could have a
value of 105 assigned to their column whose value is being generated by the sequence.
F. You use a REUSE clause when creating a sequence to restart the sequence once it generates the maximum value defined for the sequence.
- How to Differentiate Two Tables In Oracle?
- How to Truncate Data with Two Mappings Which are having Same Target XML?
- Unable to Delete Or Drop Anything from Two Tables.
- Have Two Selection types Available dynamic selection and variable Selection
- How much TR sequence is important for BASIS Person
- Access sequence for invoice condition type
- GRN in SAP For Two Different POs
- Two Node RAC and 2nd Node is Running Slow.
- Two line invoice missing line reference numbers
- ORACLE Extents