Q. Which two statements about sequences are true? (Choose two.)
A. You use a NEXTVAL pseudo column to look at the next possible value that would be generated from a sequence, without actually retrieving the value.
B. You use a CURRVAL pseudo column to look at the current value just generated from a sequence, without affecting the further values to be generated from the sequence.
C. You use a NEXTVAL pseudo column to obtain the next possible value from a sequence by actually retrieving the value from the sequence.
D. You use a CURRVAL pseudo column to generate a value from a sequence that would be used for a specified database column.
E. If a sequence starting from a value 100 and incremented by 1 is used by more than one application, then all of these applications could have a
value of 105 assigned to their column whose value is being generated by the sequence.
F. You use a REUSE clause when creating a sequence to restart the sequence once it generates the maximum value defined for the sequence.
- Oracle Overview
- Oracle Training Course
- Oracle Interview Questions
- Difference Between Oracle 11g and 12c and 10g
- Ora 28001 The Password Has Expired Error
- BR*Tools Documentation
- Oracle Wait Events Interview Questions
- Difference Between Primary, Secondary and Clustered Indexes in DBMS
- Difference Between Hot and Cold Backup
- Oracle Partitioning Interview Questions
- Update Statement Works in Oracle Architecture
- Differences Between SAP HANA and Oracle