Q. Which two statements about sequences are true? (Choose two.)
A. You use a NEXTVAL pseudo column to look at the next possible value that would be generated from a sequence, without actually retrieving the value.
B. You use a CURRVAL pseudo column to look at the current value just generated from a sequence, without affecting the further values to be generated from the sequence.
C. You use a NEXTVAL pseudo column to obtain the next possible value from a sequence by actually retrieving the value from the sequence.
D. You use a CURRVAL pseudo column to generate a value from a sequence that would be used for a specified database column.
E. If a sequence starting from a value 100 and incremented by 1 is used by more than one application, then all of these applications could have a
value of 105 assigned to their column whose value is being generated by the sequence.
F. You use a REUSE clause when creating a sequence to restart the sequence once it generates the maximum value defined for the sequence.
- Comparison Between Two Queries in Oracle?
- How to Differentiate Two Tables In Oracle?
- Of the two SAP Notes and Support Package which is best to apply ?
- Third Column must be Changed and first two Columns are Same.
- How to Truncate Data with Two Mappings Which are having Same Target XML?
- Two Oracle DB on DEVELOPMENT server
- RFC with two outputs
- In which sequence are columns unloaded?
- We are Using sequence in inserting values in a column.
- Unable to Delete Or Drop Anything from Two Tables.
- TADM51 Database Administration Oracle
- Oracle Database Performance
- Database Tuning with the Oracle Tuning Pack
- SAP Database Administration with Oracle
- Technical Consultant Training ORACLE Week 4
- SAP Database Guide: Oracle (BC-DB-ORA-DBA)
- Database Administration (Oracle) with SAPDBA
- Sun cluster for SAP with oracle
- Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Ebook
- MT940 formats FI Electronic Bank Statement
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP with Portuguese & English Langauge Support | 3 - 6 Years
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
Solution Architect for the Oracle Hyperion EPM Suite | 8 - 1
Exp :8 - 13 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis | 2 - 7 yrs | Coimbatore , Chennai | Trigent Softw
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP BI | 2 - 4 Years | Delhi | Accenture
Exp :2 - 4 years | City : Delhi
SAP BODS Consultant | 5 - 8 yrs | Chennai | Kumaran Systems
Exp :5 - 8 years | City : Chennai
SAP Hana Consultant with SQL Development SAP BI - BW - BO |
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Chennai
SAP BO - LEVEL E | 4 - 6 Years | Mumbai | Accenture
Exp :4 - 6 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Consultant | 8 - 13 yrs | Mumbai | Abyss Horizon C
Exp :8 - 13 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Consultant | 5 - 9 Years | Hyderabad / Secunderaba
Exp :5 - 9 years | City : Hyderabad