Q. Which two statements complete a transaction? (Choose two.)
A. DELETE employees;
B. DESCRIBE employees;
C. ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT C;
D. GRANT SELECT ON employees TO SCOTT;
E. ALTER TABLE employeesSET UNUSED COLUMN sal;
F. SELECT MAX(sal) FROM employees WHERE department_id = 20;
- How to Differentiate Two Tables In Oracle?
- Oracle Shutdown, Immediate, Transactional, Normal
- How to Use Two Transaction Codes While Using BDC session?
- GRN in SAP For Two Different POs
- Two PO's, One Invoice
- How to Use Two Recordings in A Single BDC Program?
- Assigning Two Static IP of two different ISPs to SAP Router for Internet Access
- Funds Flow Statement vs Cash Flow Statement
- Two Process Failed During Installation of 4.6c While Attaching Log Files
- Assigning employee to two positions