I am creating an index on BSIS table. I have also activated it in SE14. The problem is that while transporting the request is failing with a dump ORA-03114: not connected to Oracle. After that when i check the table in BSIS the new index is seen in SE11 as active but in SE14 it shows create index option meaning the corresponding database index is not created. Any ideas how to resolve this problem?
- Issue with Transport Requests
- Transport Request through batch file
- How can Import Of Transport Request
- SAP USER Transport Request Flow/ Display
- On Which Basis One Can Do Login if A Request Transport from Dev. to Prod.?
- ORA-31024: Parser initialization failed with LPX-54 error while parsing a stream to XOB
- SAPLOLEA MESSAGE_TYPE_X Dump while accessing DB12
- BPC login fails with ASSERTION_FAILED dump
- Dispatcher fails.