With SAP HANA SPS 09 the delta storage was significantly adjusted. As a consequence the minimum memory footprint of the delta storage of a loaded empty column increased from around 2 KB to more than 8 KB. Having many empty tables with many columns this can increase the overall delta storage size by 10 GB and more. This is an expected behavior that can't be changed.
- MEMORY ALLOCATION
- Memory required during the Delta Merge Operation
- OOM Situations- HANA Memory Problems
- What does SAP HANA do if memory becomes scarce?
- Upgrade SAP HANA directly
- What are the prerequisites for using SAP HANA Smart Data Access with BW Near-Line Storage?
- Get an OOM although the SAP HANA allocation limits aren\'t reached?
- My SAP HANA does not have the role DBA_COCKPIT
- HANA 85.03 HANA memory continues to growing and we need to restart the HANA?