We are performing our fiscal year end inventory. We entered our counts yesterday using handheld devices. Today we are entering counts for our recount tags. We have found on some items that our pre-count snapshot matches the initial count yet a recount tag was still created by the system. Further research showed a zero variance. Does anyone know why a recount tag would generate if the initial count was accurate?
- Materials Management with SAP ERP: Functionality and Technical Configuration PDF
- User Exits and BAdIs in SAP MM (Materials Management)
- Materials Management MM Release 4.6C PDF Book Download
- SAP MM Functionality and Technical Configuration PDF
- 100 Things About Materials Management in SAP ERP PDF Book Download
SAP S4 HANA Implementation Opportunity!!!
Exp :4 - 30 years | City : Chennai
SAP PS Consultant
Exp :4 - 19 years | City : Chennai
SAP Project manager openings@ Delhi/ Mumbai
Exp :10 - 26 years | City : Delhi
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HR - Payroll End User Support
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Saudi Arabia