We are performing our fiscal year end inventory. We entered our counts yesterday using handheld devices. Today we are entering counts for our recount tags. We have found on some items that our pre-count snapshot matches the initial count yet a recount tag was still created by the system. Further research showed a zero variance. Does anyone know why a recount tag would generate if the initial count was accurate?
- How Can I Reprint A Recount in Warehouse Management Inventory?
- If I Delete a Cycle Count That is Created But Not Activated Will It Generate in LX26 Again if I Never Counted It?
- Cycle Counting (Level loaded)?
- Why Extra html Tag added While Generating html Reports.
- hi would like to get sap mm .material, interview questions.
- Error receive while updating the Inventory count
- How to append each new line after the tag
- SAP Materials Management Interview Questions
- Physical Counts for Handling Units in WM Managed Storage Location