Hi I am a Windows Administrator, I have choose SAP as my career growth Path. How to start and am planning to join a course for SAP. Could you Suggest me a best way to start. There are many modules in SAP which module suits my profile.
- about sap to suit my career
- Which Module to choose?
- Choosing Suitable Module in SAP as a career
- which Module in SAP for my Career
- Need a help to choose SAP module
- Completely New to SAP ,which module to choose to start learning...
- How can I start my career in SAP ?
- which SAP Module Suits my profile
- Need some tips and suggestions select a best module to get trained based on my previous version, given below are the details of my previous work in brief.
- ADM100 SAP Web AS Administration I
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP - System Administration
- Upgrade to SAP R/3 Enterprise: Windows
- Creating Smartform in SAP: A Complete Guide
- Solaris to Linux Migration: A Guide for System Administrators
- System Administrator's Guide for Windows
- SAP Basics Getting Started
- TADM10_2 SAP NetWeaver AS Implementation & Operation I
- SAP Administration-Practical Guide
- Sun Solaris to IBM AIX 5L Migration: A Guide for System Administrators
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HR - Payroll End User Support
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Saudi Arabia
Exp :1 - 3 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP SD Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Noida
Urgent requirement for SAP SRM CONSULTANT for permanent job
Exp :4 - 15 years | City : Roorkee
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI Certified Consultants
Exp :3 - 15 years | City : Noida
SAP MM Certified consultant
Exp :2 - 0 years | City : Noida