I am probably a bit of a slow person but what would happen if I plugged in individual NAS drives into the SATA ports on a motherboard? Would the data they had appear like any other HDD or would it not work? The drives in question are coming out of an old WD ShareSpace 4 drive NAS, 2 TB each. The motherboard I would attach them to would be a Asus P8P67-M Pro board.
- Why Are Transfer Speeds Between SATA Drives Lower Than Expected?
- Why would all the SATA ports give different speeds? Surely the controller is not different for odd and even numbered ports?
- SATA drives with too many bad sectors
- My pc doesn't have a floppy drive port
- Is there any Solutions for Encrypting NAS Shared Drive Folders?
- NAS Transfer Speeds So Low?
- Printing Issue in warehouse management
- Network Segregation for NAS?
- Apply SLED to Every Storage Unit (SU) on Receipt into the Warehouse