I run a ZPPCD report to review the customer orders coming in. In the "unrestricted" section, there are some negatives. A few of the negatives are a result of doing a "return" for accounting purposes. Some are not and we aren't sure how they got there. I need to zero out these negatives so it reads 0 in that section. How do I go about doing that?
- Eleminate Negative stock In SAP MRP
- i have a negative balance in unrestricted and it should be 0 what is the transaction i use and how to a 0 out the balance
- Negative Value shows aginst ZERO Stock
- Qty zero on BOMs
- How do we do Picking in SD
- Deficit of SL Unrestricted-Use 10,000 PRS : 1280000072 U100 RM01
- MB5B Negative Opening Valuate Stock SAP
- How to do ZBA (Zero Balance Acount)?!?
- Complex Section in Smartforms? ECC 6.0