Rebate is a partial repayment, whereas a refund is a repayment of the total purchase price
Discount is reduction in Price
discount means ...it happens on a single purchase...when comes to rebate .....it happens on only after some particular period of time.
Rebates are retrospective in nature with a specific time frame or other conditions like Sales Volume, Sales Quantity attached to it.
Rebate:an incentive to be given to a customer .clubbed with qty purchased by a customer within the period specified (say one month)-conditional.
Discount:unconditional,to be given to a customer on account of heavy purchase by one single billing.-From the price List(Base price).
reabte is a discount which is settled ate the end of a perod of a contract or an agreement.
discounts normally given anytime.
Rebate is basically Discuont on turover,means if u buy 3 shirts u will get discount of 20%,whereas if the no of shirts het reduced the discount will get reduced.
Discount doesnt depends upon the turover,it is fixed.and can only differ from customer to customer.
Rebate is a retroactive agreement.it is given to a partial payment to perticular secheduled time.(1yr or 3 Yr).
discount is given at a time to the customer.
Rebate is given for the purchase of specified quantity or on the volume of the sales over a given period of time .
Discount is given on everyÂ goods purchased by the customer
- What is the difference between Item category and Item group?
- What is the difference between the paths?
- What is different between delivery and billing ?
- What is the difference between a Whitelist and a Certificate?
- What is the difference between .SAR and .CAR files.
- What is the difference between routine and requiremenrs?
- What is the difference between Process Integration and Composition Environment
- what is the difference between technical and non technical modules?
- what is the difference between EDI and ALE IDOCS?
- What is the difference between SAP HR and SAP HCM?
- Effective SAP SD
- SAP FI MM SD Integration (.pdf file), Material Management integration
- Different approaches to programming, Object Oriented ABAP
- What is ERP & Why ERP?
- What is ABAP List Viewer
- What is the process of SAP-ALE Configuration.
- Customizing the Payment Program
- The SAP R/3 Handbook, Second Edition
- The SAP Blue Book (A Concise Business Guide to the World of SAP)
- The SAP R/3 Guide to EDI, IDocs and Interfaces
SAP Consultant | Hyderabad | 3+ Years Experience | vCentric
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
BRF Consultant | Noida | 3+ Years Experience | NEC Technolog
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Noida
SAP SD Functional Consultant | Mumbai | 4+ Years Experience
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Mumbai
Senior SAP PI Consultant | Pune | 3+ Years Experience | Cres
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Pune
Sr.con/consultant | Mumbai | 1+ Years Experience | Avenues C
Exp :1 - 6 years | City : Mumbai
SAP SCM Consultant | Bangalore | Mumbai | Pune | 5+ Yrs Exp
Exp :5 - 8 years | City : Bangalore
SAP GTS | Hyderabad | 5+ Years Experience | Techwave Consult
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP B1 | Himachal Pradesh | 5+ Years Experience | NS Industr
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Mohali
SAP Consultant | SAP Freelance | Delhi/NCR | 6+ Years Experi
Exp :6 - 8 years | City : Delhi
SAP MM Consultant | Chennai | 4+ Years Experience | L & T
Exp :4 - 6 years | City : Chennai