Rebate is a partial repayment, whereas a refund is a repayment of the total purchase price
Discount is reduction in Price
discount means ...it happens on a single purchase...when comes to rebate .....it happens on only after some particular period of time.
Rebates are retrospective in nature with a specific time frame or other conditions like Sales Volume, Sales Quantity attached to it.
Rebate:an incentive to be given to a customer .clubbed with qty purchased by a customer within the period specified (say one month)-conditional.
Discount:unconditional,to be given to a customer on account of heavy purchase by one single billing.-From the price List(Base price).
reabte is a discount which is settled ate the end of a perod of a contract or an agreement.
discounts normally given anytime.
Rebate is basically Discuont on turover,means if u buy 3 shirts u will get discount of 20%,whereas if the no of shirts het reduced the discount will get reduced.
Discount doesnt depends upon the turover,it is fixed.and can only differ from customer to customer.
Rebate is a retroactive agreement.it is given to a partial payment to perticular secheduled time.(1yr or 3 Yr).
discount is given at a time to the customer.
Rebate is given for the purchase of specified quantity or on the volume of the sales over a given period of time .
Discount is given on everyÂ goods purchased by the customer
- What is the Difference between Accounting keys ERK & ERL in FI&SD Integration?
- What is the difference between Item category and Item group?
- What is the difference between the paths?
- What is different between delivery and billing ?
- Difference between rz10,rz11.
- What is the difference between a Whitelist and a Certificate?
- What is the difference between .SAR and .CAR files.
- What is the difference between routine and requiremenrs?
- What is the difference between Process Integration and Composition Environment
- what is the difference between technical and non technical modules?
- Effective SAP SD
- SAP FI MM SD Integration (.pdf file), Material Management integration
- Different approaches to programming, Object Oriented ABAP
- What is ERP & Why ERP?
- What is ABAP List Viewer
- What is the process of SAP-ALE Configuration.
- Customizing the Payment Program
- The SAP R/3 Handbook, Second Edition
- The SAP Blue Book (A Concise Business Guide to the World of SAP)
- The SAP R/3 Guide to EDI, IDocs and Interfaces
Junior ABAP Developer | 1 - 3 Years | Trichy | Vijay dairy a
Exp :1 - 3 years | City : Trichy
SAP SD CRM Functional Consultant | 5 - 8 yrs | Hyderabad | I
Exp :5 - 8 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP MM & SD Consultants | Mumbai | Fresher | Mind Infosoft G
Exp :0 - 1 years | City : Bangalore
SAP SD Consultant - Testing | Bangalore | 3+ Years Experienc
Exp :3 - 0 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Solution Architect | Pune | 12+ Years Experience | Quadr
Exp :12 - 0 years | City : Pune
Lead Consultant - SAP FICO | Navi Mumbai | 8+ Yrs Experience
Exp :8 - 0 years | City : Mumbai
SAP ABAP FICO Consultant | Bangalore | 4+ Yrs Exp | Blukraft
Exp :4 - 0 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Manager | Ahmedabad | 5+ Years Experience | iCubix Infot
Exp :5 - 0 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP SD Trainer (full Time) | Noida | Fresher | Sky Info Tech
Exp :0 - 0 years | City : Noida
Senior Technical Consultant - ABAP | Trivandrum | 5+ Years E
Exp :5 - 0 years | City : Thiruvananthapuram / Trivandrum