Rebate is a partial repayment, whereas a refund is a repayment of the total purchase price
Discount is reduction in Price
discount means ...it happens on a single purchase...when comes to rebate .....it happens on only after some particular period of time.
Rebates are retrospective in nature with a specific time frame or other conditions like Sales Volume, Sales Quantity attached to it.
Rebate:an incentive to be given to a customer .clubbed with qty purchased by a customer within the period specified (say one month)-conditional.
Discount:unconditional,to be given to a customer on account of heavy purchase by one single billing.-From the price List(Base price).
reabte is a discount which is settled ate the end of a perod of a contract or an agreement.
discounts normally given anytime.
Rebate is basically Discuont on turover,means if u buy 3 shirts u will get discount of 20%,whereas if the no of shirts het reduced the discount will get reduced.
Discount doesnt depends upon the turover,it is fixed.and can only differ from customer to customer.
Rebate is a retroactive agreement.it is given to a partial payment to perticular secheduled time.(1yr or 3 Yr).
discount is given at a time to the customer.
Rebate is given for the purchase of specified quantity or on the volume of the sales over a given period of time .
Discount is given on everyÂ goods purchased by the customer
- What is difference between PI and PI_BASIS?
- what is the intergation between SD/FI/MM.
- What is the difference between the individual Windows editions?
- What is the difference between SMOD and CMOD?
- What is the different between ALE, IDOC and BAPI?
- What is the difference between free goods and bonus buy?
- What is the difference between sales process and business process?
- What is the difference between Insert, Update and Modify.
- What is the difference between checktable and search help
- What is the Difference between Accounting keys ERK & ERL in FI&SD Integration?
- What is the difference between Item category and Item group?
- What is the difference between the paths?
- What is different between delivery and billing ?
- Difference between rz10,rz11.
- Difference Between NETCA & NETMGR.
- Difference Between SNOTE & OSSNOTE
- What is the Difference Between Workbench & Customizing Request?
- What is the difference between a Whitelist and a Certificate?
- What is the difference between .SAR and .CAR files.
- SAP FI MM SD Integration (.pdf file), Material Management integration
- Different approaches to programming, Object Oriented ABAP
- Effective SAP SD PDF Book Free Download
- What is ERP & Why ERP?
- What is ABAP List Viewer
- What is the process of SAP-ALE Configuration.
- Customizing the Payment Program
- The SAP R/3 Handbook, Second Edition
- The SAP Blue Book (A Concise Business Guide to the World of SAP)
- The SAP R/3 Guide to EDI, IDocs and Interfaces
SAP Basis Administrator - GTS - SD | 4 - 7 Years | Chennai |
Exp :4 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP HANA COE Manager Opening | 12 - 15 Years | Hyderabad | Z
Exp :12 - 15 years | City : Hyderabad
SD MM SAP Team Lead - SAP | 6 - 8 Years | Pune | Zensar Tech
Exp :6 - 8 years | City : Pune
SAP HANA COE Manager | 12 - 15 Years | Hyderabad | Zensar Te
Exp :12 - 15 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP ABAP Webdynpro Consultant | 7 - 10 Years | Pune | Atos I
Exp :7 - 10 years | City : Pune
SAP APO Developer/analyst | 3 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru/Bangalore
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Bangalore
SAP PS | 3 - 5 Years | Chennai | Capgemini
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Chennai
SAP SD Professional | 3 - 8 yrs | Pune | Magna Infotech Pvt
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Pune
SAP FICO Consultant/ Ledger with COPA | 3 - 8 yrs | Chennai
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Chennai
SAP CO Product Cost Accounting | 5 - 8 Years | Pune | Accent
Exp :5 - 8 years | City : Pune