Rebate is a partial repayment, whereas a refund is a repayment of the total purchase price
Discount is reduction in Price
discount means ...it happens on a single purchase...when comes to rebate .....it happens on only after some particular period of time.
Rebates are retrospective in nature with a specific time frame or other conditions like Sales Volume, Sales Quantity attached to it.
Rebate:an incentive to be given to a customer .clubbed with qty purchased by a customer within the period specified (say one month)-conditional.
Discount:unconditional,to be given to a customer on account of heavy purchase by one single billing.-From the price List(Base price).
reabte is a discount which is settled ate the end of a perod of a contract or an agreement.
discounts normally given anytime.
Rebate is basically Discuont on turover,means if u buy 3 shirts u will get discount of 20%,whereas if the no of shirts het reduced the discount will get reduced.
Discount doesnt depends upon the turover,it is fixed.and can only differ from customer to customer.
Rebate is a retroactive agreement.it is given to a partial payment to perticular secheduled time.(1yr or 3 Yr).
discount is given at a time to the customer.
Rebate is given for the purchase of specified quantity or on the volume of the sales over a given period of time .
Discount is given on everyÂ goods purchased by the customer
- What is the Difference between Accounting keys ERK & ERL in FI&SD Integration?
- What is the difference between Item category and Item group?
- What is the difference between the paths?
- What is different between delivery and billing ?
- Difference between rz10,rz11.
- Difference Between NETCA & NETMGR.
- What is the difference between a Whitelist and a Certificate?
- What is the difference between .SAR and .CAR files.
- What is the difference between routine and requiremenrs?
- What is the difference between Process Integration and Composition Environment
- Effective SAP SD
- SAP FI MM SD Integration (.pdf file), Material Management integration
- Different approaches to programming, Object Oriented ABAP
- What is ERP & Why ERP?
- What is ABAP List Viewer
- What is the process of SAP-ALE Configuration.
- Customizing the Payment Program
- The SAP R/3 Handbook, Second Edition
- The SAP Blue Book (A Concise Business Guide to the World of SAP)
- The SAP R/3 Guide to EDI, IDocs and Interfaces
SAP FI & CO Sr Consultant | 8 - 13 yrs | Bangalore | Quest C
Exp :8 - 13 years | City : Bangalore
SAP SD with CRM | 5 - 10 yrs | Saudi Arabia | ASAP Info Syst
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Saudi Arabia
Manager SAP GRC | 6 - 11 Years | Noida | GENPACT INDIA
Exp :6 - 11 years | City : Noida
SAP SD Functional Senior Consultant | 6 - 8 Years | Hyderaba
Exp :6 - 8 years | City : Hyderabad
Senior SAP SD Consultants | 4 - 9 yrs | Hyderabad | Suntech
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP ABAP Sr. Consultant | Hyderabad | 5+ Years Experience |
Exp :5 - 0 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Consultant | Secunderabad | Chennai | Bengaluru | 2+ Yrs
Exp :2 - 0 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Testing Engineer | Gurgaon | 4+ Yrs Exp | Happiest Minds
Exp :4 - 0 years | City : Gurgaon
SAP Consultants | Pune | 4+ Years Experience | Wurth IT
Exp :4 - 0 years | City : Pune
SAP SD Consultant | Bangalore | 8+ Years Experience | Softte
Exp :8 - 0 years | City : Bangalore