- Wipro Reviews and Work Culture by Ex- Employees
The people utilized a lot and they made me life zero .Do not Work in Wipro they are the life killers. ...
- Jio vs Other's Plans: Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, BSNL
Here is the Comparison Between Jio Prime and all other Service Provider Plan Data 4G Calls Days Cost Restrictions Reliance Jio Plan 1 1GB Unlimit ...
- The Role of SAP In The Historic Win of BJP
It is an interesting to see how major IT firms such as SAP and Oracle are playing an integral part in setting up the right wing party of the Bhartiya Janta Party. SAP has been instrumental in extendin ...
- Infosys Scholarship for Poor Students who completed 10th std.-Pls
Infosys Scholarship for Poor Students who completed 10th std.-Pls. Read & Forward to benefit the needy Dear Friends, If you have come across any bright students coming from poor financial ba ...
- SAP HANA Hacked!
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and founder of of ERPScan, Alexander Polyakov opines that default security settings are revealing root keys and passwords in SAP HANA to hackers. Using universal default ...
- SAP to Re-Engineer the Indian Postal Service
Most of us would not be aware of the fact that the Department of Posts has been in existence for more than 150 years. The Department has touched the lives of million of Indians ever since it started i ...
- Teradata CTO: SAP Will Die if HANA Fails.
Stephen Brobst believes that HANA is typically a 'bet-your-company move' that was born from the concerns of Oracle 'stabbing SAP while it sleeps.''Larry Ellison is very clear that ...
- Wipro vs Accenture : Which one is better company to work with?
Hi,I am 5 years exp as java dev.I have got job offer from both Wipro and accenture. Accenture, I do not know project. Wipro- In Citius business, which they acquired last year. Which one is better. Ple ...
- Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd contract with L&T Infotech won $10 MN By Deploying SAP ERP
A Million contract signed between L&T Infotech and Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd (RVLN).A renowned provider of information technology services L&T Infotech was contracted to 10$million worth of project ...
- BHIM App: All You Need to Know
BHIM AppThe Bharat Interface for Money Application also simply known as the BHIM App is a digital payment app which is based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI). The UPI is a payment system from t ...
- SAP helps to Overcome Top 10 Major Challenges of Banking Sector
SAP as we all know is a market leader as far as digitalization is concerned. SAP (Systems, Applications, Products in Data Processing) has established itself as an extremely strong global player in the ...
- Microsoft to Acquire LinkedIn, Is that thread for SAP?
Microsoft fires up its business model and makes way to reach out to a larger group of professionals with the acquisition of popular professional networking site LinkedIn.Revolutionizing business syste ...
- SAP Comes with Hybris to Capture E-Commerce Industry
Electronic commerce - or e-commerce as it is popularly referred to in this web enabled world - refers to all kinds of business/ commercial transactions that necessitate the transfer of information via ...
- SAP Focuses On The Banking Sector
SAP is known all over the world as the market leader in the field of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM solutions and financial accounting. The brand has been consistently working towards ac ...
- SAP to Boost Up the Oil and Gas Sector
SAP as we all know is the market leader the of e-business software solutions in the world. By virtue of using mySAP.com e-business platform, all around the globe the businesses are improving their rel ...
- An Introduction to Federated Portal Network (FPN)
To give you an idea, why the concept of FPN has been established, let’s start with a simple portal setup: one central portal exists inside a company. The general idea of an enterprise portal is the ...
- SAP partners with ICC for World Cup in 2015!
SAP is a prominent German software which is known worldwide for their enterprise application software services. The company is now all geared up to join hands with Cricket in the upcoming world cup in ...
- POWER8 Claim Staked by IBM Impacts SAP Hana Market in Hardware
In 2014, IBM had entered a phase of enterprise software détente with SAP. Today, it has brought forth to the world, a series of robust POWER8 servers that have been optimized to be compatible w ...
- Rs.60/- lakhs cheated by Jayapraksh of Talent Capital India Arrested
Rs.60/- lakhs cheated by Jayapraksh of Talent Capital India Arrested by Police. A person named Mr.Suresh having Manpower Consultancy in Chennai and Jayaprakash from R.T.Nagar, Bangalore has started a ...
- J K initial fraud
Please help in tracking jk initial people. Raghul and sheril are not their original names, they screwd with my money and career. Be careful with frauds. ...
- Bill McDermott: INDIA is the Fastest Growing Business Hub for SAP
Executive board member and CEO of SAP AG, a software services firm, Bill McDermott said that the world would be run by the companies that capture Asia. Although, Bill McDermott was brought up in New Y ...
- India's longest Highway Tunnel will be inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi
Lets take a road trip to experience India’s longest highway tunnel, Chenani-Nashri tunnel on the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway.India’s longest highway tunnel will be inaugurated by Prime ...
- Gartner: SAP on Top in Terms of Supply Chain Management Revenues
According to reports released by Gartner, Inc., SAP procurement applications and Supply Chain Management (SCM) have successfully outpaced the returns of most software markets. In the year 2014, these ...
- Google Integration with SAP Business ByDesign to SAP CRM Apps
I came to know about hot trendy news that SAP is going to set integration with Google. As we all know, that Google has come up with a social network called as Google+ and Google + pages to help ...
- Top 10 Tech Initiative by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
In the last 20 years, India has come a long way in terms of it’s technological progress. From becoming the numero uno sourcing destination for IT services to launching 104 satellites at one go, ...
- Efficient SAP NetWeaver BI Implementation and Project Management
The challenges facing BI/BW projects can be cultural, political, technical, or fiscal in nature. This book helps you navigate past a wide range of potential pitfalls to ensure a largely problem-free B ...
- SAP HANA changing the face of USHA International Limited
USHA International Limited is a prominent Indian manufacturing company. The brand is quite a well known one leading in terms of the overall distribution, marketing, and manufacturing strategies the co ...
- SAP Testings for Apple Watch Apps being Watched by Enterprise Users
The topic under discussion today includes an effort towards creating applications that permit SAP applications to easily transfer valuable data to the Apple Watch. These apps include two innovative st ...
- Get your Reliance JIO Prime for Free
As Reliance Jio's "Happy New Year offer" about to end on March 31.And to continue using the earlier 'Happy New Year' offer, One has to pay Rs 99 subscription fee.Here is one ...
- SAP Business One Case Studies and Implementation Scenarios
by Zach Johnson If you got a business to operate, large or average, you have no doubt that you heard of SAP Business One. A quick look on the internet can present to you subject after subject o ...
- SAP Fight against Black Money and Tax Evasion
Ban on 500 and 1000 Rupee NotesIndian government ban on 500 and 1000 rupee notes is referred as a surgical strike on corruption and Tax evasion as per as social media. It is one of the boldest st ...
- DreamCoder for Oracle - Description
DreamCoder for Oracle is a powerful Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Oracle Databases. Using the intuitive DreamCoder's GUI will increase your code quality and reduce the development proce ...
- CAS Establishes New Supervisory and Management Boards; Sets the Stage for Continued Global Growth
KAISERSLAUTERN, Germany, ATLANTA, and SYDNEY, Australia, Nov 18, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- CAS Restructures From GmbH To AG Company Status CAS AG, the leading global provider of demand side man ...
- SAP Updates Failures Impact the Efforts of Companies
Upgrading SAP processes is more often than not considered as a costly, time consuming and inefficient function for businesses, thereby leading to a scarcity in SAP updates. Over 33 percent of ...
- passing percentage for SAP PM
iam in preparation for my certification course in SAP PM. please guide me with any sample certificate oriented questions. if any please drop me at email@example.com and also what is the pass ...
- Banco Sabadell Selects SAP to Optimize Human Capital Management
Duet(TM) Software Selected to Provide Simplified Access to SAP Business Processes via Microsoft Office Environment Bank to Align Employee Objectives to Corporate Initiatives With SAP(R) ERP Human Ca ...
- Cancer Fight: TreatmentMAP Uses SAP HANA
TreatmentMAP, an innovative technology developed by Molecular Health, a German biotech company, has won the prestigious SAP Hana Technology Trailblazer Award at Sapphire Now. This award is bestowed up ...
- SAP Mobility Experience Enhance by CA Technologies
CA Technologies' highly successful mobility initiatives are linked with SAP finds Fiori mobile applications at their very core. Next up: The popular SAP Mobile Platform that includes push notification ...
- Are SQL Injection and Vulnerabilities Integral to SAP HANA?
As per a recent report published by ERPScan, a reputed security company, SAP's in-memory database, SAP Hana, is quite vulnerable to SQL injection attacks, along with containing other encryption we ...
- SAP NetWeaver and Siemens HiPath SIcurity DirX Identity
SAP and Siemens have expanded their global, strategic partnership into the area of 'Identity Management'. This allows us to help our customers to increase the security of their IT systems, reduce cost ...
- Amazon Looks at SAP for Staying Ahead of Competition
In the present day market scenario it has become quite a trend to constantly upgrade your systems and technology as by virtue of doing this you tend to stay ahead of competition. Amazon web services a ...
- LTD Commodities Increases Efficiency and Agility of SAP Solutions With Tidal Enterprise Scheduler
PALO ALTO, CA--(Marketwire - June 10, 2008) - Tidal Software, a leading provider of application scheduling and performance management software for the intelligent automation of IT Operations, today an ...
- SAP Energises Extreme Sailing Series
Most of us can only relate to Sailing as an adventurous activity which leads to massive adrenalin rush however "Sailing" also is related to the various activities which are specifically mean ...
- Successful Integration Between Microsoft Project and SAP for Ten Years
(pressebox) Munich, 02.06.2008 - TPG PSLink, the world’s leading product for the bidirectional integration of Microsoft Project with SAP, is ten years old this year. Now in its fourth generation ...
- TNT Fashion Logistics uses Boomi to integrate SAP with their Warehouse Management System
SNS, a leading Supply Chain Services provider, announced the successful implementation of integration interfaces between SAP and the warehouse management system at TNT Fashion Logistics in the Netherl ...
- Basware anyERP Adapter Achieves Certified Integration with SAP NetWeaver Technology Platform
Basware announced that its Basware anyERP Adapter 5 interface solution has achieved SAP® certified integration with the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform. The adapter is certified for integra ...
- Siemens completes SAP rollout
Engineering conglomerate Siemens has completed an eight-year global IT harmonisation project that will see 60,000 users served under a single integrated IT system. Codenamed Spiridon, the project w ...
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) is moveing its core banking operations to the SAP for Banking
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) is moving its core banking operations to the SAP for Banking platform under a four year, A$580 million programme to overhaul its legacy systems. The bank has recr ...
- 7 Preventive Measures taken by Government to stop Black Money into White Money
To put a check the unbounded rise in corruption, fake currencies and undeclared hoarding of money, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently implemented a master stroke in the country. A sudden announ ...
- Oracle v. SAP legal fight gets messier, raises questions
In mid-April, more details emerged from new court documents filed by Oracle and SAP in their year-long legal dispute regarding allegations that SAP illegally accessed Oracle's customer support systems ...
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 20 Jul 2009 | Comments (315)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 21 Mar 2017 | Comments (0)
» | By: Sonia Barwar | 30 Jan 2015 | Comments (3)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 13 May 2010 | Comments (98)
» | By: Sonia Barwar | 29 Jun 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 26 Feb 2015 | Comments (3)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 29 May 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: | 01 Dec 2009 | Comments (6)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 11 Mar 2016 | Comments (0)
» | By: Nitesh Singh | 10 Mar 2017 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 09 Mar 2016 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 14 Jun 2016 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 24 Feb 2015 | Comments (1)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 27 Apr 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 04 May 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 26 Jul 2007 | Comments (6)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 02 Feb 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 19 May 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: Srinivas | 21 Jul 2010 | Comments (13)
» | By: Manish | 16 Jul 2011 | Comments (1)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 24 May 2016 | Comments (0)
» | By: Nitesh Singh | 28 Mar 2017 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 18 May 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: Sonia Barwar | 10 Jan 2014 | Comments (1)
» | By: vaibhav gupta | 20 Mar 2017 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 07 Jul 2008 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 12 Jun 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: Sonia Barwar | 01 Jul 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: Nitesh Singh | 23 Mar 2017 | Comments (0)
» | By: rekha | 11 Dec 2008 | Comments (0)
» | By: vaibhav gupta | 09 Nov 2016 | Comments (1)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 08 Jul 2006 | Comments (1)
» | By: Manoj | 20 Nov 2008 | Comments (0)
» | By: Sonia Barwar | 28 May 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: rajasekar | 30 Jun 2011 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 04 Sep 2008 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 13 May 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: Sonia Barwar | 03 Jun 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 25 Jun 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: rekha | 23 May 2011 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 17 Jun 2015 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 11 Jun 2008 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 30 Jun 2015 | Comments (1)
» | By: saket | 03 Jun 2008 | Comments (0)
» | By: saket | 03 Jun 2008 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 18 Nov 2008 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 29 Aug 2008 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh | 30 Apr 2008 | Comments (0)
» | By: Nitesh Singh | 17 Nov 2016 | Comments (0)
» | By: Shalesh Singh | 29 Apr 2008 | Comments (0)
- Wipro Review by Employees
- Infosys Scholarship for Poor Students
- SAP Fight Against Black Money
- SAP to Re-Engineer the Indian Postal Service
- SAP HANA Partnership with Apple iOS
- Wipro vs Accenture
- SAP Collaborates with Google
- SAP to Boost Up Oil and Gas Sector
- India's Longest Highway Tunnel Inaugurated by PM Modi
- Top Tech Initiative by PM Modi
- Top Technology Trends in India 2018
- SAP Announces HANA 2 Platform