SAP system allows user to issue over material from the vender through 542 movement type ( via MB1B Transaction) without refering to any sales documents.
It's a standard SAP functionality which you can control MB1B:
Change the IMG settings for movement type 542 and remove the transaction code MB1B as allowed transaction code. Use ME2O only. If you want to issue excess material to vendor, you will have to check 541 movements and also check batch numbers in mmbe ( Private stock in contract manufacturer and components)
MB1B Type 542 for the Movement Type and Type code of production unit
Click the enter button
Type material no, re-take quantity, unit and lot ( batch ) number Click enter button and save The lot numbers ( which you sent to the vendor and re-take from vendor) must be same Vendor means contract manufacturer
- Movement Types in SAP MM Inventory Management
- What is SAP MM (Materials Management), Course, Fees, Career & Certification?
- Goods Movement Type in SAP MM
- What is SAP Materials Management Module.
- MM Tips for Abapers
- How to track the price of the material is taken from Material master, info record or Contracts?
- MM Process Flow
- Material Management Definition
- What Material Types are there?
- How is the FI Document Configured for Material Movements?
- Linking Materials to Vendors
- In Need of Material Management study material
- Goods Movements - to Block material from being Goods Issued OR Invoice Posted...but allow for Financial Updates
- Auditing the Material handling process in a company which runs over SAP - MM.
- Format for Material / Vendor creation
- Career Transition from Manufacturing Operations to Functional ERP
- Can we change the batch for vendor stock by using movement type 309 K
- Adding Attachments to Contracts
- Goods Issue From MM
- Materials Management MM Release 4.6C PDF Book Download
- Manufacturing Finance with SAP ERP Financials
- Customizing Materials Management Processes in SAP ERP
- SAP FI MM SD Integration (.pdf file), Material Management integration
- User Exits and BAdIs in SAP MM (Materials Management)
- 100 Things About Materials Management in SAP ERP PDF Book Download
- Materials Management with SAP ERP: Functionality and Technical Configuration PDF
- Integrating Materials Management with Financial Accounting in SAP
- Materials Planning with SAP
- SAP MM Functionality and Technical Configuration PDF
SAP Basis Sr. Consultant | 6 - 9 yrs | Hyderabad / Secundera
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis PI Professionals | 4 - 8 yrs | Bangalore | NTT DAT
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Bangalore
SAP CO Architect | 10 - 16 Years | Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida,
Exp :10 - 16 years | City : Bangalore
SAP WMS Consultant | 3 - 5 Years | Mumbai | Capgemini
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Mumbai
ABAP Development Specialist with SAP BW | 3 - 5 Years | Pune
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Pune
SAP ABAP Developer | 4 - 6 yrs | Noida | AKS Software Limite
Exp :4 - 6 years | City : Noida
SAP HANA Technical Architect | 10 - 14 yrs | Hyderabad / Sec
Exp :10 - 14 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP FICO Consultant | 3 - 6 yrs | Coimbatore | Trigent Softw
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Coimbatore
Sap mm consultant required
Exp :2 - 3 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP MM Consultant | 6-10 Years | Bangalore | ITC Infotech
Exp :6 - 10 years | City : Bangalore