There are various institutes located across the country that offer certification courses for SAP MM (Materials Management), with varying training fees, durations and methodologies. Reputed institutes are also known for providing experiences in real-world projects and have various programs outlined on the real world scenario for their certification training modules.
SAP MM (Materials Management) Certification Cost and Duration
|Course Name and Code||Duration||Cost (Rs.)|
|ICP320- Materials Management and Production Planning||5 days||80,000 to 85,000|
|SC550E- Cross-Functional Customizing in Materials Management (E-learning)||1200 Min||60,000 to 70,000|
|DMM65- Enhancements MM SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 1-5||7 hrs||18,000 to 20,000|
The topics covered in SAP MM certification courses are:
- An overview of the ERP system, SAP tools, navigation and so forth.
- Overview to the components of Materials Management.
- Material Master Data and Vendor Master.
- Consumption based planning and purchasing processes.
- Inventory management and insights into the valuation of materials.
- Invoice verification.
- Material requirement planning.
- Material Management Logistics information system.
In general, the SAP MM course aims to deliver knowledge and give on-hand training for the ERP system and all other processes related to smoother material management techniques. It builds upon all the above-mentioned configurations and concepts and allows students to gain complete knowledge in regards to SAP MM.
The certification fees of this course starts from INR 25000 for an 4 hours and may go up to 4 lacs for a training session that extends for 30 days. Candidates may choose to enroll themselves for the beginner, intermediate or advanced levels. The fees structure and time duration varies in accordance to the level chosen by the aspirant.