Hi, I have around 13+ yrs exp in IT, in Mainframes support & Maintenance projects (having application level knowledge in Cobol, JCL, DB2, CICS), also worked as Technical lead in production support projects (which involves resolving production incidents, managing team of 15+ associates) these support projects I worked are in insurance/Healthcare domains. Looking for career shift , request to suggest which course /module in SAP is good for me. And how to prepare to get a job in that (if my experience is not considered)
- Career in SAP for a Mainframe resource
- Which SAP Module will be the Best Suited for me, 8+ yrs of experience on Mainframe
- Which is a suitable SAP module for Mainframe Technologies for 3 years
- SAP or MAINFRAME
- Which SAP module is good for PROJECT ENGINEER
- which Module in SAP for my Career
- whcih SAP module suites me best
- Which SAP Module Would Be Best For Me?
- Which Module is better for me?