Adobe Photoshop is a graphics editor software for raster or bitmap images developed by the Adobe systems for Windows and Mac operating systems. Since its release in 1990, Adobe Photoshop has become the industry standard for image editing and graphics processing, so much so, that today ‘photoshop’ is used as a verb, as in ‘photoshopping an image’. Photoshop edits and composes images in layers, supporting all available image formats, and also supports text rendering, 3D Graphics processing, as well as video editing.
Prerequisites to Learn Photoshop:
Like other intuitive softwares, Adobe Photoshop does not need too many prerequisites. A basic knowledge of computers, image formats, and a good understanding of images, coupled with an aesthetic eye and a creative mind are all that you need to learn Photoshop.
Important Tools and Features:
Adobe Photoshop boasts of an enormous collection of tools and has many features to enable you to do almost anything imaginable with an image. Some of its most useful tools and features include:
- Quick Selection Tool: A simple click and drag over an area to select it quickly.
- Masking: This allows you to show or hide selected portions of a layer.
- Clone Stamp Tool: Allows you to duplicate a part of a layer into the same or another layer.
- Shape Tool: Allows you to make vector graphics by making a wide variety of common shapes.
- Type Tool: Allows you to add text to your image.
- Pen Tool: Allows you to make precise selections on a layer.
- Patch Tool: Allows you to remove a flaw in a picture by simply dragging it to a cleaner portion.
- Curve Tool: Allows you to adjust picture quality using visual graphs.
- Crop Tool: Allows you to crop an image in a predefined shape or free hand.
- Eyedropper Tool: Allows you to select the precise shade of colour you want.
- Healing Brush Tool: Allows you to clear out blemishes in a very precise and intuitive way.
- Colour Replacement Tool: Allows you to change image colour keeping other factors unchanged.
- Liquify Tool: Allows you to change shape, size, figure, etc. of a portion of the picture.
- Video Editing: Allows you to edit videos in different formats frame by frame.
- Eraser Tool: Allows you to remove edits or parts of an image on a layer.
- Plugins: The plugins are programs by third party sources that greatly enhance the features already available in Adobe Photoshop. They may range from simple filter plugins to 3D effects plugins.
- How to print passport size photo in A4 photo paper Photoshop (32 copies)
Start your PhotoshopOpen your Photo of which you want to print Passport Photo.Now Crop the image with given below SettingsWidth: 1.5 InchHeight: 2 InchesResolution: 300Stork to ImageNow Give Strock to ...
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
With the increasing trend in use of social media, everyone wants to share their best picture or selfies with their family and friends. This is why we use photo editing application. There are thousands ...
- Change the Background of a Photo Using Photoshop
In this Tutorial we are going to learn "How to change the background of photo" or "How we can move the subject to different background" by using Adobe Photoshop these steps can be ...
- Make Skin Color Fair & Clean Face in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial will explain how we can make skin color tone fair, remove black spots and perform some retouching on a photo to give it a beautiful look in Adobe Photoshop with some simple steps. This t ...
- Blur Background of Image in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial will explain how we can blur the background of any image or put the focus on specific area of the image by blurring the rest part of the image in Adobe Photoshop with some simple steps. ...
- Paint Dripping Effect for Text & Object in Photoshop
This Photoshop Tutorial explains all the steps for how to add paint dripping effect to your text or object by using filter Liquefy and some Gradient, this tutorial will work with the all version of Ad ...
- Create Realistic Beard with Grass Brush Tool in Photoshop
How to Add Facial Hair in Photoshop?The things you need to look for before creating facial hair is that it’s not all the same colors, there are some dark colors closer to black and there are som ...
- Create Facial Hair with Simple Brush Tool in Photoshop
Create Realistic Beard with Grass Brush Tool How to Add Beard in Photoshop using Simple Brush Tool?This tutorial will explain how can we add facial hair or beard on any image using Simple Brush Tool i ...
- 6 Best Alternatives to Photoshop in 2017
Top 6 best Photo Editor which can be used as an Alternative to Adobe Photoshop in 2017 are:1) GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)Cost: FREE Advantage Resize an image Crop an image Resize a lay ...