BASIS Interview Questions
- Top 27 SAP BASIS Interview Questions and Answers for IBM
1. What is private mode? When does user switch to user mode?Ans: Private mode is a mode where the heap data is getting exclusively allocated by the user and is no more shared across the system. This h ...
- SAP BASIS Beginner Level Interview Questions
I am unable to give the answer for following questions. If anybody knows the answer, please update the answers and replay to all. It is really very help to all sap basis consultant.1.What is the diffe ...
- SAP Security Interview Questions and Answers
Following are the SAP Security FAQ's:1. What is the user type for a background jobs user?Ans: 1 System User, 2. Communication User2. How to troubleshoot problems for background user?Ans: using sys ...
- Copy One Transport Request to Another
Hi,I want to copy one transport request to another request.Please can you tell me the steps? If anyone have answer for this query of mine then please revert me soon as its being asked in my previous i ...
- BASIS Certification Interview Questions and Answers
Transport Change Request Question 1: How can this be accomplished if you need to transport a change request from DEV client 111 to DEV 131 (i.e. transport in the same server) and your SAP landscape is ...
- Maximum Number of Sessions Per User in SAP?
By default the maximum no. of windows which one can open in SAP for that system is 6. So, in essence a user can open 6 sessions in 4.7x.Like, one set this values in rdisp/max_alt_modes parameter then ...
- How to Compare Two User and Roles?
Hi SAP Masters, Is there any process/ T-Code for comparing two user, role and client. If anyone has any information related to my query then please share it with me here in form of comments.Thanks in ...
- 45 SAP BASIS Multiple Choice Objective Type Interview Questions and Answers
Q1> SAP SUPPORT PACKS CAN BE APPLIED TO WHICH TYPE OF LANDSCAPE? A.1-SYSTEM LANDSCAPE B.2-SYSTEM LANDSCAPE C.3-SYSTEM LANDSCAPE &nbs ...
- RFC Statistics in Transactions ST03/ST03N and STAD Related Interview Questions
(1) What is an RFC statistic record?(2) What WP processes a RFC?(3) I can't see tasktype 'R' in SM50.(4) Client and server subrecords(5) Response time, CPU time, Wait time(6) What is ' ...
- 7 Best OS collector SAPOSCOL Interview Questions and Answers
OS Collector SAPOSCOL Interview FAQ1. Question: How do I install saposcol?a) To install saposcol, just copy the latest version available on the SAP Service Marketplace: service.sap.com/swcenter-main.b ...
- How to find the OS/Version, kernel version, files in SAP?
Hi, How to find the Operating System and its version in SAP?I hope this can be seen thru System-Status... Is PID displayed Under OS is the OS version? How to find the kernel version and th ...
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions for 2 Years Experienced
I am unable to give the answer for following questions. If anybody knows the answer, please update the answers and replay to all. It is really very help to all sap basis consultant.   ...
- XI 3.0/ PI 7.0/ PI 7.1 RFC Adapter Related Interview Questions
Content Q 1:What is discussed in this document? Q 2:Is there more than one version of a XI RFC Adapter ? Q 3:How can the RfcAdapter be started and stopped? Q 4:Where can the RfcAdapter communication c ...
- Security Audit Log Interview Questions and Answers
FAQ about the Security Audit Log Configuration Question: What is the difference between static and dynamic configuration?Answer: Static configuration is used for the ongoing storage of a Secur ...
- How to Find Who Has Done Changes on A Particular Table?
Dear Experts, How to find, who has done changes on particular table like (V_512W_D) or when this table got changed last.Thanks in Advance! ...
- Key Points to Remember While Changing host name on R/3 host
Changing the name of a host server in a production R/3 System is not automatically supported by SAP. Should you wish to change the host name of a server in a test system, you should do so only with th ...
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions for Freshers
SAP BASIS FAQs for Freshers1) What will happen if the Central instance of the system failed?Ans: Central instance failed SAP MMC will not start2) Where will we install the central instance, in the ser ...
- SAP System Related BASIS Interview Questions
1.What is the difference between System Trace, Developer Trace and System Log?System Trace:If you want to record the internal SAP system activities, use the function SAP System Trace. Recording the pr ...
- How to Check Log Files?
Hello SAP Experts,Can you tell me how to check the log files in server or os level in sap system? If anyone know the procedure related to my query then please share it with me here.Thanks in Advance! ...
- How to Do System Refresh Related SAP BASIS Interview Question
In case, if we have 2 client(production and quality) in sigle node. If we want to export the production master data to quality client, than what could be the procedure?Which profile need to be selecte ...
BASIS » | By: SAP User | 16 Aug 2012 | Comments (0)
BASIS » | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 20 Aug 2008 | Comments (29)
BASIS » | By: kiran | 14 Dec 2010 | Comments (1)
BASIS » | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 26 Jun 2009 | Comments (9)
BASIS » | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 16 Mar 2009 | Comments (10)
BASIS » | By: rekha | 03 Jun 2011 | Comments (5)
BASIS » | By: rekha | 05 Jul 2010 | Comments (5)
BASIS » | By: kk | 22 Jul 2011 | Comments (0)
BASIS » | By: rekha | 17 Mar 2008 | Comments (0)
BASIS » | By: rekha | 17 Mar 2008 | Comments (4)
BASIS » | By: | 13 Apr 2009 | Comments (7)
BASIS » | By: sudheer babu | 06 Feb 2013 | Comments (6)
BASIS » | By: rekha | 23 Mar 2008 | Comments (3)
BASIS » | By: rekha | 16 Mar 2008 | Comments (2)
BASIS » | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 29 May 2009 | Comments (7)
BASIS » | By: rekha | 25 Mar 2008 | Comments (0)
BASIS » | By: Arun charles | 14 Dec 2011 | Comments (0)
BASIS » | By: rekha | 11 Jul 2010 | Comments (3)
BASIS » | By: | 22 Sep 2008 | Comments (4)
BASIS » | By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 06 Jan 2010 | Comments (4)