The Business Process Management module linked with SAP Net Weaver aims at imparting adequate knowledge of business rules management and business process management tools. One must be proficient enough to produce business processes in the SAP Net Weaver environment.
The topics covered by SAP BPM in these training sessions are given below:
- Architecture and components of the sub-modules that create the foundation for SAP BPM.
- Various modeling processes of business operations like Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), description of business processes, and context rules.
- A number of user interface technologies such as Adobe forms, Visual Composer and Web Dynpro are integrated to form a single process.
- Integration of business rules manager and composer to a single process.
- Service consumption and composition tools are integrated with the customized logic of business into a single process.
- API of task and process management.
- The run-time of processes and configuration of various activities, such as the initiation of the processes, service enablement, and so forth, are important parts of this course.
SAP BPM (Business Process Management) gives an accurate estimation of the areas of the business that can be improved and implemented in the best possible way. Because of this, consultants in this field offer smart BPM solutions that are availed by business owners during the implementation of their operations with clients. From design to optimization of business processes, this SAP module forms a full process lifecycle for any organization.
The SAP Technology Certified Associate applies the basic fundamental knowledge of candidates in context to business process application and their interfaces. The certification proves that the candidate is well equipped with knowledge in the above mentioned specifications and can implement them in real life too, along with troubleshooting problems in specified areas. The exam for this certification is of 60 minutes, with 40 questions in total. The exam is delivered in English Language only. This certification paves the path for a lucrative career in this field.
The candidate aspiring for the certification of SAP BPM must be a graduate from a recognized University or Board. He or she must have a sound knowledge in the SAP Net Weaver package and possess basic understanding of the working of SAP. For the professional level certification, one has to work as a consultant in the same field for few years (under the guidance of senior manager), prior to getting qualified for the professional degree.