SAP ABAP Introduction Course, Sapphire Global, Kormangala
Karnataka India 560
Course Details: SAP ABAP IntroductionCourse Fee: Not Mentioned
Course Duration: 45 Days
Placement Provided: Yes
ABAP stands for “Advanced Business Application Programming”
It is a 4th generation programming language, developed in the ‘80s. All the modules of SAP are written in ABAP. The main purpose of this language is released into the market for developers, is to develop applications and generate reports on the SAP R/3 system. The language is also used by the customers of SAP in customizing it for their specific purposes. ABAP is a first of its kind language which included logical databases and thus provides high level of abstraction from the central database
How ABAP Module work in R/3
Integration with other Modules
Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process.
Course Syllabus: SAP ABAP Introduction
Introduction about Business Process
Introduction about ERP
Introduction about Sap
o Overview of SAP architecture
o Introduction to various modules in SAP
2.Data dictionary : For maintaining SAP database we use these data dictionary objects.
• Creation of table
• Data element
• Search helps
• Type group
• Lock objects
3. Basics In Programming: Basic concepts & techniques using in ABAP programming.
• Data type & Data objects
• Work area
• Internal Tables
• Message class & Type of messages
• Modularization Techniques
4. Reporting : For creating reports in ABAP we use these reporting concepts.
• Classical reporting
• Interactive reporting
• ALV reports
5. BDC : It’s called Batch Data Conversion or Batch Data communication. With these methods we can upload data from non SAP applications.
• Call Transaction Method
• Session Method
6. Dialog Programming: For creating new applications we use dialog programming. We can create screens here.
7. SAP scripts: with these scripts we can create forms. Sales orders, purchase orders, dunning letters etc. In other words scripts are useful for printing hard copies of these sales orders, dunning letters etc.
8. Smart forms: Smart forms are enhancement to the SAP Scripts. It is having some extra features when compared with SAP scripts. These are also useful for printing.
9. Exits (Enhancements): SAP is having all readymade solutions. Suppose if we want to change that redefined readymade application we need this User Exist concept. We can also call it as Enhancements.
10. Cross Applications: Application Linking and Enabling. With this we can transfer data from one SAP system to the other SAP system distributed environment. Remote Function Call. This acts as an interface b/w two R/3 system during data transfer. Intermediate document. This is a data carrier from one system to the other under distributed environment.
11. BAPI: Business Application Programming interface is the enhancement tool using for interfacing also.
12. BADI: business Add-Ins is also an enhancement tool.
13. Workflow: Workflow is some sequence of steps for carrying out the business process.