SAP NetWeaver Administration Course, Sapphire Global, Kormangala
Karnataka India 560
Course Details: SAP NetWeaver AdministrationCourse Fee: Not Mentioned
Course Duration: 45 Days
Placement Provided: Yes
SAP NetWeaver is SAP’s integrated technology platform and is the technical foundation for all SAP applications since the SAP Business Suite. SAP NetWeaver is marketed as a service-oriented application and integration platform. It provides the development and runtime environment for SAP applications and can be used for custom development and integration with other applications and systems.
SAP NetWeaver is built using open standards and industry de facto standards and can be extended with, and interoperate with, technologies such as Microsoft .NET, Sun Java EE, and IBM WebSphere.
How NetWeaver Module work in R/3
Integration with other Modules
Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process.
Course Syllabus: SAP NetWeaver Administration
• Application Servers, Central Instance, Dialog Instance
• NWA architecture
• Message Servers
• Database Servers
• System Landscape – One, two and three Tier Landscape.
• Processes – Dispatcher, Work, System etc.
• Client Concept.
• Transport Management System.
• Security /Authorizations.
• WAS – Web Application Server technology.
• WAS – Architecture and Administration functions.
• Central/Dialog/App server Concept.
• Starting & stopping SAP Web AS
• Prerequisite Information gathering.
• Hosts and Services Files.
• Directory Structure of SAP systems.
• Installation of database and database patches.
• Installing SAP WEB AS
• Post Installation Steps.
• Client Concept.
• Creating Clients.
• Prerequisite for Client Copy
• Client Export/Import, Copy Logs and monitoring of Client Copy.
Transport Management System
• Transports Concept.
• Setting up TMS.
Support packs and Add-ons
• Different types of Support packs
• Applying Support packs.
• SPAM / SAINT (Add-on installation tool)
• Daily / Weekly and Monthly Monitoring.
• ST22, SM50, SM21, SM12, SM13, RZ10, SM35, SM59 etc.
CCMS and Performance Tunning:
• System Profile parameter maintenance
• Performance analysis – ST02,ST03,ST05,ST03N,STAT
• Setting up SAP Connect – SCOT
• SAP Logon Load balancing – SMLG.
• Creating Background Jobs – SM36 and SM37.
• Job Management.
• Concept of SAP Spool System architecture.
• Concept of Languages in SAP.
• SMLT and Installation of Locales on OS.
• Oracle database Concepts.
• Monitoring tablespaces
• SAPDBA /BRTOOLS
• DB activities.
OSS Note Application:
• Applying OSS notes manually.
• Using SNOTE.
• Finding Solutions, creating new messages.
• Early watch reports
• Starting and Stopping SAP and database.
• Backup Old kernel and apply latest kernel files.
• Authorization Concept.
• User Administration.
• Creating Roles.
• SUIM, SU53 and PFCG.
• CUA Concept.