SAP ERP (Financial & Functional)
ADDRESS:12/110, ABC Road, (INDIA)
To use my capabilities in the best possible way by continues learning and contribution for professional development by giving my best to the organization.
- Experience of above 12 years in ERP (Financial Functional) Domain of Engineering/Automobile/Agricultural Industries Solvent Plant.
- Ability to handle independently projects (Functional) and lead team in SAP Business One ERP Implementation.
- Able to manage Database with SQL Server back end (Including Data Warehousing i.e. Backup-Restore, Versions Updates etc.)
- Handled Team of 8 people and met project deadlines according to management needs.
- Working Experience of Sales Tax Assessment Filing of Returns. Handled Auditing. Experience of Complete Excise Record
ER-1 Return, From RG1, Form- 4, RG 23 A Part I, RG 23 A Part II, RG23 C Part I RG 23 Part II C Excise Invoicing.
- Working Experience of System Implementation, Monitoring Books Accounts Finalization.
- Having expertise in utility software using SAP Business One 2005 B SAP Business One 2007 B, Tally 9, Tally ERP, Flash, Tata EX, Excel, Word SQL etc. using Windows OS among properly Networked Computers through Client-Server Technology.
- Having experience of Network Implementation Maintenance (Including Static IP) with huge Data transfer from Server to Clients.
- Able to generate different analytical reports including MIS (Management Information System) Reports through Query Wizard in SAP Business One 2007 B.
- Presently working in M/s. Hindustan Equipment Pvt. Ltd. in SAP Business One (Standard Implementation Maintenance) as Team Manager from their side.
- Having in-depth knowledge of Accounts (Ledgers, Groups, Cost/Profit Centers, Projects, Budgeting, Trial Balance, Profit Loss, Balance Sheet, Taxation, Banking etc. up to finalization) as well as Inventory (Warehousing, Stock Accounting, Sales, Purchase, Production, Bill of Material etc.).
- Can join with in 2-3 weeks as that's required to complete my presently running responsibilities.
- Having capability to work as a Functional Manager or Senior Manager.
- Ready for some challenging tasks with healthy environment.
- Able to relocate from native place for an Appropriate Opportunity.
Computer Skills :
- Tools used in Projects: FoxPro, Tally, Micro Soft Excel, KitRet.
- Application Blocks: Data Application Blocks, Testing, Error Handling Application Blocks.
- DBMS/RDBMSs: SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005, MS Access, FoxPro 2.0/2.5/2.6.
- Server: IIS Server, Web Server.
- ERP: SAP Business One.
- Operating Systems: Windows OS, NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and 2003.
Work Experience :
1.Accounts Officer at Pinnacle Industries Ltd. Indore,M.P.
D.N.V. [ISO 9002] Certified Co.
Joint Venture With SAPRITI ITALIA - Italy
Promoted by Force Motor Ltd, Pune
From 1st Oct 1997 to 31st dec 2002 ( 5 Year )
The company Manufactures Various Types of Automobile Seats, Mattresses, Cushion Accessories. Beside it company also Manufactures World Class Italian Home Office Furniture. Automobile Accessories.
- Checking/Security of Exercise Ledger, Register Creditors Accounts/Debtors Accounts
- Checking of Pay Roll/TDS certificates/Commercial – Tax Declaration/C-Form etc.
- Bill Passing / Finalization of Debit Note Credit accordingly.
- Monthly Stock Checking Verification.
- Preparation of Debit Note/Credit Note/Payment Advice accordingly.
- Checking of Routine Bills Purchase.
- Checking Verification of Inventory Inward – Outward Data.
- Checking of Sale Bills and Preparation of Debit Note/Credit Note Accordingly.
- Checking of Bank Transaction Calculation of Bank interest
- Excise Duty on D-3 (Rejection) Reconciliation.
- Valuation verification of Inventory.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Excise Duty RG23 Part II Reconciliation.
- Excise Duty RG23 C Part II Reconciliation (Capital Goods).
2.Worked as Manager Accounts at Cello Sales Marketing (Pen Division)
Madhya Pradesh Depo. In Indore
From January 2003 to 30th june 2006
The company Manufactures Various Types of Ball Pen, Gel pen, High lighter Marker, Tooth Brush, Plastic Goods etc.
All type accounts job responsibility.
1.Sales Tax Assessment
2.Income tax Assessment
3.Complete Book Keeping up to finalization
4.Bank Stock Statement Prepare
5.Sales Tax Return
6.Bank Interest Calculation
7.Debtors / Creditors Ledger Reconciliation
8.Monthly Schemes Policy with Mrn.
HINDUSTAN EQUPIMENTS PVT. LTD.
The company Manufactures Cattle Feed Plant Spares / Tools Complete Project Setup. Solvent Plant Equipments
From 01st July 2006 to continued As Manager
System Deployment Account with Inventory Inventory Control
Implementation of Tally 9. from July 2006
Implementation Work in SAP Business One form March 07 (As A Project Manager )
1.All type of Stores Activity
2.All Type Account Activity
3.Manufacturing / Production / Process
4.Account System Implement
5.HR System Implement
6.SAP Business One ( implement ) As a Project Manager
8.Sales Tax Matters
Note : I have also worked as a Part Time Services Provider / EDP Incharge / Accountant and handled various tasks successfully.
Project Details :
Hindustan Equipment Private Limited
Functional Team Leader
SQL SERVER 2005 with SAP Business One
Lead a Team of 6 Members
- Atomization of Accounts/Sales/Purchase processes through proper defined hierarchy of Normal user, SA and specific operator’s roles among members.
- Migrating old application database capabilities to new application database.
- Authorization and authentification happens through appropriate system.
- Maintain Audit History of entire data entry/edit.
- Integration of the inventory with accounts with task list and calendar
- Incorporating custom rules for specific data/condition checks.
- Improving scalability of the old application.
- Post Graduation (M.Com.)
- Graduation (B.Com.)
- Expertise in SAP Business One (Functional)
- Expertise in Tally 9 .2
- Expertise in Tata Ex
- Expertise in Flash
- Installation of Windows / Networking LAN
- Installation of Ms Office Other Software’s
- Good command on Excel, Word Lotus
Personal Profile :
Date of Birth