Home »Event Management
SAP Event Management
Definition -What is SAP EM (Event Management)?
SAP Event Management or SAP EM, is a centralized solution that tracks, monitors and controls all kinds of business processes. It has been designed to manage events across distributed processes, applications and systems that lie within the internal and external boundaries of a company. SAP Event Management (EM) has functionalities that can monitor all the predetermined milestones and goals; trigger notifications and alerts as and when necessary; log unexpected events; and follow-up on the scheduled events and activities.
It captures all the events from the existing systems of the business, analyses the same and compares them with the preset plan and goals, and creates a workflow response as a response. It works efficiently on both SAP and non-SAP systems and comes with pre-configured interfaces to other applications. SAP EM can be integrated seamlessly with SAP NetWeaver BI and SAP Auto-Id Infrastructure, SAP Supply Chain Management servers, SAP ERP and SAP Transportation.
Benefits of SAP Event Management
- It allows transparency in all processes, within every segment of the supply chain.
- It offers highly efficient and reliable interaction with partners by providing timely information on all the events.
- It immediately detects and alerts the potential risks that processes and events can face.
- High customer satisfaction can be achieved by providing real-time data at all times.
Another big advantage of SAP EM is its ability to trigger event messages that can be sent via email, SMS or even fax. These messages are generated through registered and unregistered events in the timeframe and involved processes.
- SAP EM (Event Management) Module Course, Fees, Career and Certification
SAP Event Management CoursesCandidates who aspire to venture into the world of SAP Event Management will cover numerous topics. Some of the topics that are a part of SAP Event Manager Course include: ...
- Event Management
SAP Event Management allows syndicates to accomplish procedures, catalogues, resources and associates by exclusion reasonably then observing procedures that are relatively efficient. It will also help ...
- How to Find the Function Group Name Using Tcode?
Hello SAP Experts,How can I find the function group name using Tcode? I am unable to find it so please if anyone from you experts can solve it then share with me.Thanks in Advance! ...