Need quick answer for this please help me.
My question is that how to find a SQL_ID and top SQL query using temp tablespace which causing temp tablespace to be full?
I need query for this but don't post the size of temp tablespace please.
send query as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
- XI: Message display in message monitoring does not work
- Automatic assignment of products in SMSY
- Save Cost and Time on SAP Upgrade with Streamlined Manual Testing
- Performing Modification Adjustment for SAP Support Packages
- Dynamic File selection in Info package
- DB6: Inst. of SAP NetWeaver 7.3 - UNIX
- Too few messages in Message Monitoring
- OutOfMemoryError during selection of many messages
- Hybrid Inheritance Sample Program in C++
- How to Increase temp tablespace?
- Temp Tables Not Getting Created
- Trying to find who is using temporary tablespace
- ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 286560 in tablespace PSAPBTABI
- How to solve Tablespace Full Issue?
- How to Troubleshoot When Temp DB was Full?
- Extending Tablespace using BRTOOLS
- SAP Query relating to layout variants for temp query Reports
- Trouble with Sysaux Tablespace.