Need quick answer for this please help me.
My question is that how to find a SQL_ID and top SQL query using temp tablespace which causing temp tablespace to be full?
I need query for this but don't post the size of temp tablespace please.
send query as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
- XI: Message display in message monitoring does not work
- Performing Modification Adjustment for SAP Support Packages
- Save Cost and Time on SAP Upgrade with Streamlined Manual Testing
- Dynamic File selection in Info package
- DB6: Inst. of SAP NetWeaver 7.3 - UNIX
- SAP ABAP class room Videos for self motivated students
- Too few messages in Message Monitoring
- OutOfMemoryError during selection of many messages
- SAP CBT VIDEO TUTORIALS
- Trying to find who is using temporary tablespace
- Temp Tables Not Getting Created
- ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 286560 in tablespace PSAPBTABI
- How to solve Tablespace Full Issue?
- Extending Tablespace using BRTOOLS
- How to Troubleshoot When Temp DB was Full?
- Query Regarding Temp and Undo Table Space?
- SAP Query relating to layout variants for temp query Reports
- Trouble with Sysaux Tablespace.
- ABAP/4 Query
- How To Set Up and Use the CTS+ in a Portal Environment
- Microsoft SQL Server to IBM DB2 UDB Conversion Guide
- SAP Basis Installation on Windows NT: MS SQL Server
- How to create an ABAP Query based on a case scenario.
- SAP Query Reporting - Practical Guide
- Using Tables in a Screen
- How To Routines within Transformations
- ABAP Query A Quick Glance (PDF File), Creation of Usergroup, Creation of Infoset., Creation of ABAP Query, Disclaimer and Liability Notice
- An Introduction to SAP HANA PDF Book