SAP SD CONSULTANT
SAP SD CONSULTANT
Mobile No: 911111111111
E-mail id: email@example.com
I want to be successful member of team of SAP organization where I can contribute my knowledge and Skills. I wish to contribute meaningfully to the growth and success of the organization by undertaking challenging assignments and delivering timely results using my professional knowledge and skills.
Experience summary : -
3+Years of experience in which 2+ year in SAP SD with end-to-end implementation one full life cycle implementation Support Environment.
Designation: SAP SD Consultant
Duration- Joined on 27th Jan.2009 (Still Working)
Automatic IT Services Pvt. Ltd., Pune
Designation: Jr. SAP SD Consultant
Duration-1 Year (1st Mar.2008- 16th Feb. 2009)
SAP R/3 consulting services primarily in the Sales Distribution, Logistics Execution, Credit Management and Sales Tax areas. Primary focus on design and delivery of order-to-cash systems, covering all business functions and integration points with adjacent modules Supply Chain Management.
Project Details :-
Key Areas handled (Sales Distribution):
Project activities: Feasibility study for SAP implementation Pre ERP activities
Role: Core member of the feasibility study team with main focus on study and analysis of sales Distribution functions.
I have gained substantial experience in business process mapping, configuration and post implementation support in SAP. Involved in requirement gathering, preparation of Business Blue Print, configuration, testing, training, Go-live and post implementation support. Understand the business model and map business processes to SAP and determine project scope.
● Excellent communication presentation skills in SAP SD module.
● Worked in team environment and had expertise in the complete project development lifecycle.
● Very good logical skills suitable for process design, development implementation.
Excellent communication, interpersonal skills with strong analytical ability and problem solving capability.
● Proficient skills in project management, extensive qualification in all facets of project life cycle from process flow design, flow charts, implementation, end-to-end testing, enhancements, release management, deployment, training users, support and system integration, close co-ordination with customers and project team to understand, analyze and translate customer requirements.
● Functional knowledge of supply chain, Excise, manufacturing, logistics. Result-oriented with unique ability to combine business expertise with technical skills. Excellent in work/time management skills.
● Recognized for excellent problem solving skills, implementing and coordinating multiple projects and working under pressure situations.
As a member of the team for development of SAP-SD module customization during the implementation the following responsibilities were entrusted to me:
- Involved in requirement gathering of existing business practices and documenting As -Is business processes accordingly.
- Developed detailed To-Be model based on future corporate and operational strategies, corporate vision and new business challenges.
- Prepared scope documents, objectives and deliverables. Involved in analysis of current business process, development of AS-IS and TO-BE business process studies, created GAP analysis documents as per the business requirements
- Activities include understanding business requirement, process details, and reporting requirements and the integration between various functions/systems within and outside organization. Configured and customized SAP functionalities and prepared documentation for the processes involved.
- Worked closely with technical and functional consultants of other modules to resolve cross - functional issues. Maintained a proper rapport with core team members and had many discussions with them to collect and finalize the requirements.
- Prepared functional specifications and coordinated for development requirements with ABAP team. Developing the functional specifications and explaining the same to the developer to develop the program as required according to the business requirement for developing reports and other Routines.
- Conducted Core user training, prepared training manuals. Rendering post go-live support, carried out troubleshooting of various issues related to SD module and cross-functional modules.
- Analyzing the issues and communicating with the users. Handling Incidents/Tickets for SD Related Issues. Analyzing the errors, searching for causes of errors, provided correct solutions and suggested for preventive actions to avoid recurrence.
- Analysis of current IMG and resolving SD issues and queries, to support day-to-day operations under a specific service level agreement.
- Experience in integration of SD with Modules like MM and FI/CO.
- Organizational structure: Defining Organization Hierarchy and assigning of Organizational structure Integration with other Modules Customizing of Enterprise Structures.
- Master Data: Customer Master Data- Customers, Business Partners, Hierarchies, Item Proposals. Customizing of Material Master, Material Type. Bills Of Material, Item proposal, Material determination, Material listing and exclusion procedure.
- Sales: Customizing various sales document types. Presales Activities, Sales order Processing- Creation of Sales Documents (Order Types, Item Category, Schedule Line Category and Contracts), Cash Sales, and Rush Sales. Configuration of order to payment process involving Sales document, Delivery documents and Billing documents.
- Contracts: Schedule Agreement, Lists, Value Contracts.
- Pricing: Pricing configuration, Condition Techniques (Condition tables, Condition types, Access Sequence, Pricing Procedure, and Condition Records). Configuring Scale basis pricing discount. Setting pricing limits and setting customer expected price. Condition exclusion groups.
- Customizing: Basic Functions- Taxes, Account Assignment/Costing. Account Determination was carried out with the support of FI team members. Defined pricing procedure at various levels. Created new condition types, access sequence and tables, to accommodate the requirements of client. Configured condition exclusion for group to get best price.
- Technical Details: Basics in ABAP/4, SAP Tables, Database Tables, Programs, Variants, Lists ALV.
- Customizing: Availability Check, Scheduling, Material Determination, Partner Determination. Sales Document Types, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories.
- Billing: Methods, Forms, Order Related and Delivery Related Billing Document, Invoice Creation, and Billing Plans. Creation of Billing document comprising billing document types, Invoice based on deliveries, Periodic Milestone Billing.
- Billing Documents: Complaints: creation of free of charge delivery, free of charge subsequent delivery, Returns, Credit memo request and debit memo request. Returns Credit Memos, Down Payments. Invoice Creation Customer Evaluation.
- Special business processes in sales: Consignment stock processing, Third party ordering, Individual purchase Order, Cross company sales and Stock transport Order. Cross Selling, Material Determination, Free Goods.
- Shipping: WMS, Transfer Orders, Storage Conditions, Picking, Packing, Goods Issue, Goods Receipt. Transfer Posting Inventory management of material Physical Inventory Management. Returned Goods order, Post Goods Issue (PGI), TOR AV-Check.
- Determination: Item Category, Text, Schedule Line Category, Shipping Point, Route, Output, Tax, Account, Material, Free Goods, Pricing, Partner. Revenue determination and credit management processes.
- CIN: Basic Knowledge of CIN Configurations. Tax Procedure, Tax Classifications, and Tax codes for Various Category of Customers.
- In-depth Business Process Knowledge, SD Processing Make-to-Order Processing and Integration of SD with FI/CO, PP and MM.
- ASAP Methodology: - All Basic Phases of SAP Implementation.
- Has a ability to quickly comprehend the business side of an SD implementation and has the technical ability to deliver the best solution to the client. During this Project, I have worked in the capacity of a consultant in SAP sales and Distribution.
- Leadership strengths include strategic business planning and executing programs for all phases of the business life cycle.
- Business analyst skilled in assessing company business position, business process, equipping organization with tools for turnaround and growth, and developing benchmarks to measure performance.
- Dedicated to implementing on-site business requirements for application upgrades and converting the processing of legacy system databases. Data Migration of customer master from Legacy to SAP using LSMW. Used LSMW for mapping the data from legacy system according to the structures as in the recorded file for uploading data - data migration.
- Analyze problem and communicate the solution to the end user. Timely resolutions of end user tickets/issues in SD assigned by the landing desk and if necessary, proactively discuss critical issues with seniors from timely resolution. Taking up issues with the user/manager for clarifications/confirmations.
- Help desk support involving online support after Go-Live
- Co-ordination between Sales Marketing Team, Managers Directors for better functioning of Sales Marketing department to meet market requirements.
- Achieving the targets, establishing distributor, dealer network. better planning for future business needs.
- Worked extensively with Cross functional areas like Logistics, Customer Service Center for order processing and supply of Goods through Distributors, CF Agents.
- Achieved monthly budgets business houses for new product developments followed by business prospects.
- Increased the profitability and productivity of the Channel and sales team. Providing quick and effective solutions to the customers related to services. Identified new segments and usage patterns for specialized products.
- Handling distributors and giving training to them. Planning and achieving secondary as well as primary targets.
- Training, monitoring and motivating sales men in the field. Gathering about competitor's information and reporting to superiors.
- Leading the research developments team for new product development to fulfill customer's requirements.
- Meetings with customer's design persons to understand their concept of new product executing it thereafter along with internal design (R D) team.
- Collection of outstanding balance payments. Form new database of upcoming projects in the state.
- Evaluated tenders, prepared quotations, set product pricing, and conducted customer negotiations.
Academic Projects : -
1) Project Title: Design Thesis on Production of Hydrazine, 2004-2005.
2) Project Title: Mutual Fund Analysis Portfolio Management, 2005-2006.
M/s. Vedant Equip Sales Service Pvt. Ltd., PUNE
Designation: Sales Engineer (Sales Marketing)
Duration 2007-2008 (8 Months)- MBA Final Year
M/s. Vantage Wealth Management Solution Pvt. Ltd.- PUNE
Designation: Portfolio Manager
Duration 2005-2006 (4 Months)- MBA First Year
Selling of Mutual Funds Defining new streams for revenue growth developing marketing plans to build Consumer preference. Evolving Market Segmentation Penetrating strategies to
Conducting competitors’ analysis to stay in tune with the market trends to achieve Market share metrics.
Monitoring channel of sales marketing activities, implementing effective strategies to maximize sales accomplishment of revenue collection target.
Educational Details: -
YEAR OF PASSING
NAME OF INSTITUTE
NAME OF UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF PUNE
SAP SD Training Certification - Delphi Computech Pvt. Ltd., Pune Authorized
in April 2008 Education and Channel partners for SAP AG
SAP SD CERTIFICATION: Exam Appeared (Scored 65 Marks)
Technical Skills: -
ERP Package: SAP R/3 version 5.0 ECC 6.0c
Operating systems: Windows 98, XP 2007
Computer Knowledge: MS-CIT
Personal details : -
Name : -
Birth Date : -
Permanent Address :-
Marital Status :-
Signature Date :-