»SD (Sales and Distribution)
SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
- SAP SD Full Form & Overview
- SAP SD Tutorial
- SAP SD Certification & Course Fees
- SAP SD Interview Questions
- SAP SD Tree Menu
- SAP SD Configuration Guide
- Message No. vl455 No Delivery Relevant Items in Order
- SAP Release Credit Block
- Account Grouping Code and Valuation Grouping Code in SAP
- SAP SD PDF Books
- SAP SD T-codes
- SAP SD Settings Should be Maintained for CIN
- SAP SD Customer Hierarchy
- SAP Order to Cash Cycle
- SAP SD User Exit for Billing Document
- Invoice Splitting Criteria in Billing Documen
- SAP Inbound and Outbound Delivery
- SAP Logistics Information System (LIS)
- SAP SD User Exits for Sales Order
- Order Cannot be Delivered (See Long Text)e delivered (see long text)
- SAP SD Configuration Guide pdf
- SAP Customer Down Payment Configuration
- SAP Assign Shipping Point to Plant
- Activate, Inactive Pricing Condition Type
- SAP SD Delivery Split Criteria
- SAP Customer Master T-code
- SAP Shipping & Shipment Type
- SAP NR751 Error in SD
- SAP SD Delivery Split Analysis
- SAP SD Free of Charge Sales Process
- Tax on Sales and Purchases Configuration in SAP
- SAP PGI (Post Goods Issue)
- SAP IS-Retail Module
- SAP Incoterms
- SAP SD Variant Configuration Steps
- SAP SD Credit Management Interview Questions
- Account Assignment Group In SAP
- Subcontracting Process In SAP SD
- SAP S/4HANA Billing Document Output Management
- Multiple Printing of Invoice PDF
- Rebate Processing In SAP SD
- Difference Between Rebate And Discount
- SAP Mass Update Pricing Condition Records
- Movement Type In SAP
- SAP SD Availability Check Configuration
- Debit And Credit Note in SAP
- Sales Documents List
- SAP SD Pricing Routines & User Exit
- Intercompany vs Intracompany
- Shipping Condition In Sales Order
- SAP SD Invoice Table
Definition or Meaning - What is SAP SD?
Full form or SAP SD stands for (Sales and Distribution), a comprehensive sales management solution impacting a broad range of verticals, is an integral part of the logistics module which supports client organizations. This SAP module takes care of the processes inked to quotations, sales orders, billing and everything in between. Tightly integrated with the PP and MM functional modules, SAP SD also helps companies manage their customer sales price, keep a track of open orders and get their hands on accurate forecasts.
Dedicated to the cause of maximizing profits and bringing about positive improvements in sales figures, this innovative programming platform for sales and distribution processes makes each department of an organization perform in a smooth and efficient manner. Along with managing the distribution chain of a company’s products, SAP SD is largely responsible for tackling other sales management activities like marketing, sales promotion, advertisements, pricing and so forth.
SAP, a popular Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program that is useful for automating the work of all kinds of enterprises, is typically made up of numerous modules—with the SAP Sales and Distribution module ranking high on the list of the most advanced and popularly used ones. The main areas of application of SAP SD are in the fields of day to day sales transactions, marketing of products and services, research on sales and distribution management. It is being largely used for streamlining order delivery, packing, billing, processing of orders, risk management and shipping of products too. In a nutshell, this module is used for automating and managing the activities and processes that complete the entire chain of events linked with customer orders to their payment, and beyond.
Sub Components of SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
- Material Master / Customer Master Data: accumulates and maintains client product data bases, preferences, customer orders, shipping details, addresses and all other data appertaining to the department of sales and distribution.
- Availability check: keeping a track of the availability of product in the inventory, placement of back orders and so forth.
- Sales: sales forecast, marketing, advertisements and management of the overall sales information system.
- Billing and invoice: generation of invoices, bills, statements for orders as well as product deliveries.
- Credit Management: setting of credit limits and management of customer specific credit issues.
- Batch and serial number management: issue and management of product serial numbers.
- Pricing and taxation: product pricing, evaluation and maintenance of price lists and other allied data.
- Shipping and transportation: shipping, order delivery processing, transportation and associated personnel.
- User Exits in Billing Document
Additional User Exits in Billing DocumentFill in the fields in VBRK/VBRP tables - USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in the include RV60AFZC.Determine the number range for internal document number - USEREXIT_NUM ...
- PGI (Post Good Issue)
What is PGI Means?PGI Concept: PGI stands for Post Good Issue. PGI is done when the delivery is complete and the goods are issued to the customer. In other words when the physical stocks are ...
- Movement Type Concept
What Is a Movement Type?When you enter a goods movement in the system, you must enter a movement type to differentiate between the various goods movements. A movement type is a three-digit identificat ...
- SAP IS-Retail Overview
What is IS-Retail (SAP Retail Overview) SAP Retail is a completely integrated retailing system. It maps the complete set of business processes required for competitive assortment strategies, different ...
- SD Transaction Codes (Sales and Distribution)
List of all the important transaction codes used in SAP SD are below:SPRO – Enterprise IMGVS00 – Master dataVC00 – Sales SupportVA00 – SalesVL00 – ShippingVT00 -–Tr ...
- User Exits available for SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
To find out various User Exits available for SD applications go through this path:SPRO > IMG > Sales and Distribution > System Modifications > User exits. Sales related exitsCust ...
- Define Debit note and Credit note.
Debit note and Credit note Definition, Function, Format Definition: A Credit note is a monetary document used to exchange for goods of equal value, issued by a seller to a buyer.The credit ...
- Incoterms and how to Configure Incoterms?
Incoterms is an international commercial term which defines the terms of sale and the passing of risks for import and export of merchandise. Incoterms plays an important role in global business. In ot ...
- Availability Check Configuration in SAP SD
What is Availability Check and How to Configure it?When we create a sales order, there are several basic functions which are executed automatically for the dynamic order management . among these basic ...
- Difference between Intercompany and Intracompany in SAP
Intercompany vs Intracompany in SAPInterCompanyTransactions are between two or more related internal legal entities with common control, i.e. in the same enterprise (Inter = Latin for “BETWEEN&r ...
- Order to Cash Cycle
A customer orders some items from your company by creating a sales order (Tcodes: VA01, VA02, VA03, Tables: VBAK, VBAP etc). Your company decides to deliver the items ordered by the customer. This ...
- Difference between User Exit and Routines
Routines vs User Exit in SAPUser exitIn this step, you can implement the user exits listed below.You should carry out this step only if both of the followings apply: The SAP standard processes do ...
- Define Account Assignment Group
Field found in Material Master Sales Organization 2. To define the General Ledger Posting:- IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Account Assignment/Costing -> Revenue Account Determination ...
- Delivery Split during Delivery Creation
To understand the split reasons displayed in the log, you must know the basic approach of the system during the creation of deliveries:When you create the delivery, an interim delivery header with the ...
- SAP SD Credit Management
All business have their own credit management needs, SAP allows you to specify your own automatic credit checks based on a variety of criteria. You can also specify at which critical points in the sa ...
- How to Create and Process Rebate Agreement?
Following explains how to create a rebate agreement, test it using a sales order and billing it. Then settling it partially or fully using a rebate credit memo. Please use the basic procedure and twea ...
- Logistics Information System (LIS) in SAP
Answer: LIS stands for Logistics Information System. In SAP, the logistics information system is a combination of the following systems. Sales Information System Purchasing Information System Inventor ...
- Difference between Rebate and Discount
Rebate vs Discount Rebate is a partial repayment, whereas a refund is a repayment of the total purchase price Discount is reduction in Price Discount means ...it happens on a single purchase...when co ...
- Difference between Sales Area and Sales Organization
Sales Area vs Sales OrganizationWhen you're talking about a company, based on which thing should we take?Is it different company codes for different locations or is it based on the product group?S ...
- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
The course provides live training using real world scenarios. The cost of the course depends on the time duration and the institute. Some institutes offers 25 hrs duration for 25000/- to 3 lakhs for 3 ...