The CKHS & CKIS are the ECP specific tables, one is for the header, the other one is item. The calculation will then write the costs information (additionaly?) to COSP (external costs) and COSS (internal costs).
- Various Cost Planning Methods in PS
- SAP PS (Project Systems) Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
- Capacity Planning in PS module; Calendar like in MS Projects
- SAP PS (Project Systems) Module Scope and Certified Consultant
- Tcodes in SAP Project System Part 1
- Planned Cost Differs from Actual Cost
- Tcodes in SAP Project System Part 3
- PS Substitutions
- UNIT OR ASYNCHRONOUS COSTING IN PROJECTS
- PS: Setting up Cost Planning on a monthly basis.
- BUdget plan value in PS and FI
- SAP Easy access menu disappeared
- Looking for SAP PS schedule
- Validation in PS for Project profile
- Tables used in document withWBS and Cost Element
- How to Control Authorization in SAP PS
- PS/PM Integration
- PR IN PS MODULE
- How to settlement auc to asset in PS?