Definition- What is SAP UX (User Experience) ?
SAP user experience (UX) strategies are aimed at introducing great products to customers. With innovative design thinking processes, this module helps organizations focus on customers’ needs and incorporate their feedback into relevant SAP products. As consumer software is increasingly making its way into enterprises, SAP's User experience (UX) tools and technical inputs are meeting users’ expectations with easy-to-use equipments in the workplace.
- Provides consumer-grade UX sub-modules for new applications;
- Renews existing applications by bringing enhancements in the UX for commonly-used scenarios in business;
- Enables customers to improve upon their SAP UX software tools, and more.
SAP’s user experience strategies of "new, renew as well as enable" are managed by SAP FioriUX /Screen Personas. They are further complemented by UX design services that result in optimal user experiences, support for IT groups developing UX sensibility in their environments, and so forth. Based on the IT trends and also by considering feedback from the customers, SAP UX has incorporated a clear user defined strategy which includes all the aspiration, mission as well as vision for the user experience.
SAP UX strategies are classified into following directions:
- Role based: Breaks the complex transactions into simple transactions and provides the user with the functionality necessary for performing the task.
- Responsive: Support for all types of devices and versions.
- Simple: Here the application is designed with a minimum number of screens.
- Coherent: Provides logical design for common activities.
- The main focus of the SAP User experience Course is to gain traction. It enables professionals to provide better user experience strategy via best possible UX design services that include advice, empower and innovative ideas.
- Most usability issues can be solved with the aid of existing tools and techniques of SAP UX, but a majority of customers are not at all aware of the capability of SAP solutions. SAP user experience courses provide an understanding of solutions in this field.
- The course allows SAP experts to become more user centric by developing well-designed centers of excellence in their respective organizations.
Aspirants opting for the SAP UX Designer profile have to clear SAP examination. People having skilled knowledge regarding designing patterns can have a great career in this field. For preparing candidates in a better way, virtual classes, traditional and online classes are being set up throughout the country.
The scope of a designer in SAP UX includes:
- Creating interface systems for web and mobile applications.
- Sketching concepts in order to assist web designing processes.
- Designing logos, websites and other apps.
- Involvement in all aspects of web development, wherever user interface is necessary.
An individual can begin his/ her career as a SAP UX designer by becoming a "SAP certified UX designer". This post verifies the overall knowledge of the candidate appearing for the designer post, with all the necessary designing skills in place. Here, testing is done by verifying the design created by professionals; hence it has to be more architectural, rather than being a colorful graphic design.
Aspirants must have all necessary skills to become an SAP UX designer. A bachelor's degree in interaction design, HCI or any other equivalent course is a pre-requisite for the same. The UX designer has to focus on the user's requirements rather than business goals and techniques, and so it becomes necessary to have certain special skills that are mentioned below.
- Should possess deep knowledge about usability principles and architecture concepts.
- Should possess experience in designing mobile user interfaces.
- Should be an expert in using Adobe graphic designing tools.
- Must and should possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be capable of working in the fast pace environment and in line with heavy brisk schedules.
All the best!