In EWM, after we have posted full GR for the inbound delivery, the GR status shows completed in /SCWM/PRDI or /SCWM/MON;
And In ECC, when we display the inbound delivery via VL33N, the GR status is not in C (Completely processed) status.
There maybe several reasons as to why the inbound delivery in ECC shows "not completed processed", proceed to the following steps to check:
1. Go to inbound queue of your ECC system using transaction SMQ2 and search by inbound delivery number and see if there is any queue with status SYSFAIL or NOEXEC.
Restart the queue for queue with status NOEXEC. Correct the error and reprocess the queue with status SYSFAIL.
2. Go to outbound queue of your EWM system using transaction SMQ1 and search by inbound delivery number and see if there is any queue.
There are maybe queues stuck with status WAITUPDA or some communication errors with ECC system.
3. Go to saved inbound queue of your ECC system using transaction SMQ3 and search by inbound delivery number and see if there is any queue. Please restore the queue if needed.
4. Check customizing in EWM SPRO->Extended Warehouse Management->Goods Receipt Process->Inbound Delivery->Define Delay in Completion of Inbound Deliveries.
See if this functionality is activated for your warehouse and your inbound delivery type and item type.
5. Check customzing in EWM SPRO->Interfaces->ERP Integration->General Settings->Set Control Parameters for ERP Version Control and see how Goods Receipt Mode is set in your system.
Is it set to Only Send Full GR at End of Putaway Process?
6. Check in EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) at delivery level see if there is any failed PPF action.
7. If you have deleted some queues related to this inbound delivery, please create an SAP incident and keep in mind, DO NOT delete any queue in SMQ2.
8. If the above steps don't help you to make inbound delivery consistant between ECC and EWM, please create an SAP incident.