I have a general question to just see the best pratices.
For a SQL PLSQL developer which developement tools and which features per tool should I use to make a good developement environement?
Thanks in advance.
• Benthic Software - PLEdit: a PL/SQL editor, one of several Oracle tools. [Commercial]
• Embarcadero Technologies - Development environment for SQL and PL/SQL, with optional debugger and profiler. Includes tools for Transact-SQL, Java, HTML. [Commercial]
• KeepTool - Oracle-related products include a developer's environment known as Hora, and a PL/SQL debugger. [Commercial]
• Log 4 pl/sql - Generic tool for logging, benchmarking, and monitoring custom PL/SQL code, inspired by "log4j" [Open source, GPL]
• Material Dreams - PL/SQL trace tool, table exporter, session manager, shared pool profiler, and other tools. [Commercial]
• Pl/Pdf - Generate dynamic PDF documents from data stored in Oracle databases using the PL/PDF program package. [Commercial]
• PL/SQL Developer - Single product that includes editor, and debugger. By Allround Automations. [Commercial]
• Pl/Sql tidy - Allows the user to tidy and format PL-SQL code in a batch file or DOS prompt. [Freeware]
• pldoc - Open source utility, analogous to javadoc, that generates PL/SQL code documentation in HTML. [Open source, LGPL]
• SQLGrid - An interactive query tool for Oracle developers. This is a SQL Worksheet replacement with a host of additional commands. SQLGrid provides a way to execute arbitrary SQL or PL/SQL code and also investigate how it is execute and its resource consumption. By Information Construction Company.
• SwisSQL - Oracle to Java edition helps convert Oracle PL/SQL procedures to Java. By Vembu Technologies. [Commercial]
• TOra - Toolkit For Oracle - Including browser, PL/SQL editor, and debugger for Linux or Windows. By Underscore AB. [Open source and commercial versions]
Sign up for STechies
All the site contents are Copyright © www.stechies.com and the content authors. All rights reserved.
All product names are trademarks of their respective companies. The site www.stechies.com is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity. Information used on this site is at your own risk.
The content on this site may not be reproduced or redistributed without the express written permission of
www.stechies.com or the content authors.