1. Which are the components of the new mySAP SCM Solution?
SAP SCM 4.1 is the new available Supply Chain Management Solution offered by SAP. The SAP SCM 4.1 System includes SAP APO 4.1 (Advanced Planning and Optimization), SAP ICH 4.1 (Inventory Collaboration Hub) and SAP EM 4.1 (Event Management).
2. How about the architecture of SAP SCM 4.1?
SAP SCM 4.1 is based on the SAP Web Application Server 6.40. All SAP SCM 4.1 Architecture Components can be installed on one hardware server, as long as this server is sized for all used application components.
3. What does APO mean?
SAP APO stands for SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization and is the planning component within the mySAP SCM solution.
4. Can SAP APO be used as a stand-alone solution?
No, SAP APO always requires a backend ERP system for execution functions. In most cases, the backend system is an SAP R/3 system.
5. Can SAP APO and SAP R/3 be installed on the same server and use the same database?
No, SAP APO requires a separate server. The actual size of the SAP APO system may vary and depends on the data volume to be processed. You can find more details on this subject under the alias /sizing on the SAP Service Marketplace (//http:/service.sap.com).
6. How does SAP R/3 communicate with SAP APO?
Through the APO Core Interface (CIF) which supplies SAP APO with master and transaction data in real time. CIF is delivered through the R/3 Plug-In, which is something you have to install in your SAP R/3 system. This is the same Plug-In that you need for connecting a BW or a CRM system.
7. What about the exchange of data between the two systems?
With SAP APO you have a real-time integration to SAP R/3. The minute you change something in one system, it is immediately being transferred to the other and vice versa. And that goes for all data, be it a sales order, a production order or a purchase order. You do not have to perform any batch jobs for transferring data between the systems.
8. OK, SAP APO is a separate system. Do I have to maintain the master data twice?
No. You create and change master data exclusively in SAP R/3. If you want to work with SAP APO, you need to transfer the master data from the SAP R/3 system.
Depending on the scenario you want to use in SAP APO, you may have to enhance the transferred data with SAP APO specific settings, which are not relevant to SAP R/3.
9. What is an easy, cost efficient way of installing some standard SAP APO scenarios?
The answer is: SAP Best Practices for Supply Chain Management. Choose one or more of the mySAP SCM business scenarios that SAP Best Practices for SCM provide.
- What is SAP APO?
- What is the Benefits of Using SAP APO?
- How to delete Master Data in APO?
- Essential Enhancements in APO Demand Planning
- Difference between APO and Demantra
- Install and Configure APO SNP Optimizer
- Navigation Attributes in SAP APO?
- Transfer Stock Transfer Order Requirement from R/3 to APO
- Help needed from APO technical consultants
- Overlapping Activities in SAP APO PPDS
- Sales and Inventory Planning with SAP APO
- Production Planning with SAP APO
- Demand and Supply Planning with SAP APO
- Capable to Match (CTM) with SAP APO
- SAP SCM - APO GATP
- Characteristic Based Planning with mySAP SCM
- SAP Business One Integration Toolkit for mySAP Business Suite - 1.5
- ADM100 mySAP Technology Administration
- mySAP CRM Interaction Center
- SAP TRANSACTION CODES (Frequently Used T-Codes)
Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails, HTML, Angular JS)
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Chennai
SAP Process Specialist
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : US
SAP with Portuguese & English Langauge Support | 3 - 6 Years
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP BW HANA | 8 - 10 Years | Hyderabad / Secunderabad | Tech
Exp :8 - 10 years | City : Hyderabad
Solution Architect for the Oracle Hyperion EPM Suite | 8 - 1
Exp :8 - 13 years | City : Bangalore
SAP BODS Consultant | 5 - 7 yrs | Bangalore , Pune | IMSI In
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Bangalore
SAP - BPC Professionals | 6 - 10 Years | Hyderabad / Secunde
Exp :6 - 10 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP PP Professional | 5 - 8 yrs | Chennai | Sify Limited
Exp :5 - 8 years | City : Chennai
Senior SAP FICO Consultant | 8 - 12 Years | Hyderabad / Secu
Exp :8 - 12 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Pi/xi | 5 - 8 Years | Kolkata | Magna Infotech
Exp :5 - 8 years | City : Kolkata