While running YEA relevant payroll, such as cycle 0005, 0007 and 0008 a dump SYNTAX_ERROR occurs. An error message 'Method ‘SET_PAYROLL_LOG’ has already been implemented' is also displayed while checking class CL_HRPYKR_MEDCRE_DED_ITEM using SE24.
The above-mentioned issue happens because after applying SAP Document 2021419 the method ‘SET_PAYROLL_LOG’ is not consistent in superclass CL_HRPYKR_DED_ITEM and sub-class CL_HRPYKR_MEDCRE_DED_ITEM.
To resolve this error the user have to do following:
- Manually remove the obsolete methods in class CL_HRPYKR_DED_ITEM
- Manually create method ‘SET_PAYROLL_LOG’ in class CL_HRPYKR_MEDCRE_DED_ITEM.
- Manually delete the newly created method 'SET_PAYROLL_LOG' in class CL_HRPYKR_MEDCRE_DED_ITEM.
1. Please follow the instruction below in order to manually remove the obsolete methods in class CL_HRPYKR_DED_ITEM.
a) First execute T-code SE24, input class name CL_HRPYKR_DED_ITEM and click 'Change' button.
b) Now Click 'Method' tab and please remove below methods one by one.
c) At last please check and activate the class.
2. Please follow the instruction below in order to manually create method ‘SET_PAYROLL_LOG’ in class CL_HRPYKR_MEDCRE_DED_ITEM.
a) First execute T-code SE24, input class CL_HRPYKR_MEDCRE_DED_ITEM and click Display.
b) Now please go to Protected section.
c) Please activate the class after adding the source code shown below in the image.
d) And at last click button 'Display object list' in order to confirm that the method is added successfully.
3) Please delete the newly created method 'SET_PAYROLL_LOG' manually in class CL_HRPYKR_MEDCRE_DED_ITEM.