Can a primary key be a foreign key in the same table? Say, in emp table empid is the primary key. Then can we have a column mgrid which will be a foreign key of the same emp table referencing empid?
- Resetting Postgres Primary Key Sequence?
- Developers Key
- Foreign key table and check table validation
- How to Update the Target Table Column Without Having Primary Key?
- Is there Any Effect on Foreign key Values When Rename the Primary Key Column?
- Difference between WITH KEY and TABLE KEY
- Can TIMESTAMP be used as primary key?
- Restriction of Key Figures
- Error in account determination: table T030R key INC1 MWS