Can a primary key be a foreign key in the same table? Say, in emp table empid is the primary key. Then can we have a column mgrid which will be a foreign key of the same emp table referencing empid?
- Add Primary Table as Foreign Key to Secondary Table
- How can we find Primary Key?
- Create a Primary Key of Two Attributes
- Resetting Postgres Primary Key Sequence?
- Developers Key
- Foreign key table and check table validation
- Which SQL statement defines a FOREIGN KEY constraint on the DEPT NO column of the EMP table?
- How to Update the Target Table Column Without Having Primary Key?
- Is there Any Effect on Foreign key Values When Rename the Primary Key Column?