Who should attend the course?
SAP Project System (SAP PS) course is modeled in such a way to provide skill set for using SAP PS as a tool for automating the tasks of Project Manager there by improvising the smooth execution of projects.
This course can be pursued by a fresher having a degree from reputed universities from any background like BSc. Msc, MBA, B.Tech, MTech etc.who wishes to get into SAP PS as SAP PS consultant.
Project managers who have experience in budgeting, planning scheduling or team members who have been associated with project planning system can pursue this course for widening the scope of their jobs with good packages of remunerations.
Experienced SAP consultant or Business User or ABAP user who wishes to expand the skill set towards the functional side of SAP can also undergo the certification course in SAP PS.
- SAP PS (Project Systems) Module Scope and Certified Consultant
- Job Profile & Salary Package for PS Consultant
- PS Substitutions
- Difference between SAP PS and SAP PPM
- SAP PS (Project Systems) Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
- Validations in PS
- Capacity Planning in PS module; Calendar like in MS Projects
- Various Cost Planning Methods in PS
- PS Network Status's & Confirmations