I have 6+ years experience in SAP,
If anybody interested in SAP IS OIL,
I will train you on :
IOG100--> Primary & Secondary Distribution with SAP Oil & Gas
IOG150--> Oil & Gas Industry Supply Chain
IOG320--> Oil & Gas Excahnges Business
IOG330--> Bulk Transportation and Shipment Costing
IOG340--> Bulk Scheduling
IOG350--> Service Station Retailing
The above topics are certification related and I will go through them according to project, I will make sure you that you have completed project.
IS OIL is an industry specific, so basically you should be as function consultant (SD/MM/PP/APO) who is working in IS OIL project.
So, basic knowledge of sap core module is very important always.
To start, you have to stick for one core SAP module, I would recommend SD and then complete experience in IS OIL project.
It would help you to tell that you are SD consultant+ IS OIL, in future you can be settled either SD or IS OIL Domain.
I would say that it will take approximately 60 hours to learn, and you have to make sure that you know both core and domain modules.
I would recommend you to go through the below link, It is for downstream. we will cover all these topics but you also just go through that, it would help you more how is works? and then decide.
Let me know if you need any help/queries.
- Automatic assignment of products in SMSY
- Dynamic File selection in Info package
- Performing Modification Adjustment for SAP Support Packages
- DB6: Inst. of SAP NetWeaver 7.3 - UNIX
- Save Cost and Time on SAP Upgrade with Streamlined Manual Testing
- Too few messages in Message Monitoring
- Hybrid Inheritance Sample Program in C++
- XI: Message display in message monitoring does not work
- OutOfMemoryError during selection of many messages
- How to get error logs while upgrading NetWeaver
- Date Difference in Hours
- Fragmentation Level is 60%
- SAP ST03N: Refreshing Data After One Hour
- SAP SD Certification and Training
- Checking IT0024 (Qualification) to Make Hourly Rated Payments
- What is Configuration in SAP HR to Take Leave After Working 48 Hours?
- Difference between hourly union and non-hourly union worker
- Daily Partitions With Hourly Subpartitions
- How to Load 10 Years Data in Setup Tables in One Hour?
- Where can I find the remaining 60 XI Certification questions?