1) Navigate to the Service Marketplace and access the support portal
2) Select the Software DOwnloads menu item and expand the SAP Software Download Center item on the left
3) From here you can select the Support Packages and Patches item and select Browse our Download Catalog
4) Choose SAP Cryptographic Software and then SAPCRYPTOLIB
5) Finally choose COMMONCRYPTOLIB 8
At this point you will need to determine the correct OS version for your SAP BusinessObjects installation
For most Windows installations choose 'Windows Server on IA32 32bit'
If needing to use WEBI with the 64 bit DLL select 'Windows on x64 64bit'
6) After downloading the SAR file you will need the SAPCAR utility to extract it.