1.0 SAP ONLINE TRAININGS
IT has vast experience in providing quality customized training to working professionals.
Most of the working professionals doesn’t get much time to improve their technical skills, as our office timings, traveling time, living places, traffic congestion and other geographic constrains doesn’t allow us to upgrade our skills to grow further in our professional life.
Keeping all this in view SAP ONLINE TRAININGS started its operations for IT professionals to upgrade their skills by sitting at home. We will train you with the technology/technologies where you want to grow and excel in your career.
· The trainers are Highly experienced and come with rich corporate experience.
1.1 IT Technical Training Courses
SAP ALL MODULES BOTH TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL.
SAP HANA, SAP ABAP WITH CA, SAP BASIS , SAP BI-BW WITH BO,SAP CRM TECHNICAL,SAP FICO-TA A DV FICA,BCS, SAP GRC+SECURITY, SAP HR/HCM, SAP MM,
SAP PS, SAP PI/XI, SAP PP, SAP PM, SAP SD,SAP WEBDYNPRO, SAP WM,SAP BPC,SAP PLM
1.2 Trainer Expertise
Our trainers are..
· Professionally Qualified/ Well experienced / Certified/ Proven Corporate Training track record/ Both Theory & Project expertise.
· Study material/ Practical Assistance/Training assisted by using power point presentation/ Assessments.
· Extensive use of effective hands-on lab exercises to strategically reinforce and apply concepts
· Friendly, courteous, expert instruction in a relaxed, professional learning-oriented atmosphere
· Our unique training methodology, strategically integrates course content, sequence, key concepts, and lab exercises together to systematically produce superior results to apply concepts in the real world
For more details contact us
SAP ONLINE TRAININGS
What is ERP
SAP R/3 introduction
Basic Human Resources
1. Business Process HR
2. Introduction to HR
3. Organizational management
4. Enterprise structure
7. Time management
8. Personnel Development
9. Training and event management
10. Introduction to Payroll accounting
(Note: Payroll will be deal with IMG and SAP easy access)
Time Data Recording and Administration
Managing Time accounts using attendances/absence quotas
Workforce requirements and Advertising
End-user part of Recruitment
TRAINING AND EVENT MANANAGMENT
Course Fee: Not Mentioned
Course Duration: Not Mentioned
Placement Provided: No
No Comments Posted