How does a super or user administrator create or delete S-User IDs?
A Super or User Administrator of any company can create or delete users for their customer number(s) in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad User Management application by following the steps below:
How to Create/Request New Users?
- First login to the User Management application: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/user/management
- Now after login go to the Users tab and click Request User on the lower right corner of the screen
- Now please fill in the New User Request screen and then click Submit
- Now click OK on the User which was successfully requested screen. It can take upto 24 hours for the user to be created.
- The status of the new user can be checked on the User Management Requested Users tab.
Note: Once the user is complete the Status will display Successful and show their User ID and password. When the S-User ID is successfully created, an email is sent to the user with their login credentials at the top of the screen.
6. After the user is created, you can click on the user ID add a phone number if desired. You will also need to assign authorizations if the user will be using the applications in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad.
7. Authorization management deals with permissions that are required to fulfil certain support-related tasks, for instance, report incidents.
How to Delete S-Users?
1) First, go to the Users tab in the User Management application,
2) Then click the checkbox in front of the S-User(s) to be removed
3) Now please click Delete tab on the bottom of the screen
4) Click OK on the Delete User(s) confirmation screen.
Caution: While deleting an S-User ID, if you notice an "Error: Listed user(s) cannot be deleted because SAP has assigned them important functions. Then all other selected users will be deleted.
5) The deleted user(s) will then be displayed on the Deleted Users tab with a status saying 'Pending Deletion'. It might take up to 24 hours to delete the user(s).
6) When this process will be completed the status will change to deleted.