May I know What is difference between CRSCTL and SRVCTL ?
Please share your views.
Thanks in advance.
crsctl manages clusterware-related operations:
· Starting and stopping Oracle Clusterware
· Enabling and disabling Oracle Clusterware daemons
· Registering cluster resources
srvctl manages Oracle resource–related operations:
· Starting and stopping database instances and services
· Also from 11gR2 manages the cluster resources like network, vip, disks etc
srvctl to manager oracle supplied resources like instance network listener etc crsctl to managers oracle cluster ware and its resources.
Sign up for STechies
All the site contents are Copyright © www.stechies.com and the content authors. All rights reserved.
All product names are trademarks of their respective companies. The site www.stechies.com is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity. Information used on this site is at your own risk.
The content on this site may not be reproduced or redistributed without the express written permission of
www.stechies.com or the content authors.