Q. What is true of using group functions on columns that contain NULL values?
A. Group functions on columns ignore NULL values.
B. Group functions on columns returning dates include NULL values.
C. Group functions on columns returning numbers include NULL values.
D. Group functions on columns cannot be accurately used on columns that contain NULL values.
E. Group functions on columns include NULL values in calculations if you use the keyword INC_NULLS.
- Add a Columns Age and Populate in Years Based On Value from DOB Column in Oracle
- Difference between Function Group and Function Module in SAP ABAP
- GROUP BY not being generated for LISTAGG function in Information Design Tool
- SDHI Function Group Errors
- How to Eliminate the Duplicate Based on Test_Id Column?
- What is Function Group and Authorization Group in Table Maintenance.
- Oracle recovery on HP-Unix
- Function Group SDHI Syntax errors
- Concatenate Child to Parent(s) in a Single Column in Oracle 10gt