I have 2 cluster node (RAC 11gR2). All the database are still up and running (checked manually set oracle_sid xyz1 sqlplus / as sysdba)
But when i give the command : srvctl status database -d xyz.
instance xyz1 is not running on node1
instance xyz2 is not running on node2
Please guide me to solve it.
Thanks in Advance!
- Oracle Overview
- Oracle Training Course
- Oracle Tutorial
- Oracle Interview Questions
- Difference Between Oracle 11g and 12c and 10g
- Import 12c Oracle Dump to 11g
- Ora 28001 The Password Has Expired Error
- Cache and Nocache in Oracle Sequence
- BR*Tools Documentation
- ORA-01455: Converting Column Overflows Integer Datatype
- Oracle Wait Events Interview Questions
- Difference Between Primary, Secondary and Clustered Indexes in DBMS
- Difference Between Hot and Cold Backup
- Oracle Partitioning Interview Questions
- Update Statement Works in Oracle Architecture
- Differences Between SAP HANA and Oracle
- Group Functions Ignore Null Values in Processed Column
- ORA-10458: Standby Database Requires Recovery