DoctorSAP providing the ERP-SAP BASIS Course and Real-Time Project Training with Job Placements Services. Good time to change your career into SAP BASIS domain. Our SAP BASIS (NetWeaver) course syllabus content is designed with Advanced level to get the Job in All Top MNC’s. We are inviting all graduates UG/PG and Technical Supporters like System Admin, Network Admin, Desktop Support, DB Admin, and System Engineer. Here we mentioned our SAP BASIS Course content.
Training Programs and Features:
Doctor SAP provides art of training in SAP with Domain of your Choice. We are unique in our own way…
· Our SAP course is taught by experienced SAP Certified Professionals with real time experience in their respective fields.
· We follow a step-by-step modular approach where students are trained in SAP and its usage in Real time Projects.
· Our training program is very unique and enables students to be functional and Productive in their respective domains, using SAP.
· Special attention on Interviews & Certification.
· 100% Placement Assistance, referred by concerned Industry professionals.
SAP BASIS Course Content:
SAP BASIS (Business Application Software Integrated Solution)
Course Road Map
ERP and SAP BASIS Overview:
· ERP Comparison· Architecture: R/3 Architecture· R/2 Architecture· Architecture comparison· SAP Instance· Work process Services·
SAP Landscape: Multi system Landscape· 3 System Landscape· 2 System Landscape· 1 System Landscape· Implementation Phases: Project preparation· Blue print· Realization· Testing· Go live and support·
Installation (Windows / Linux) Pre Installation activities:
· Installation· Post Installation· Installation of SAP 4.7 on Oracle, MSSQL· Installation of SAP ECC 5.0 on Oracle, MSSQL· Starting and stopping of SAP System·
SAP Licensing: Overview of applying SAP license from SAP AG· Install / Edit /Delete / License· SAP Directories:
User Administration: User master records· User creation, deletion, lock, unlock, copy· Mass user creation / deletion·
Client Administration: Local client copy· Remote client copy· Client export / import· SAP securities: Roles· Profiles· Authorizations· Single sign on· Overview of SOX, SOD tools·
TMS(Transport Management System):Landscape design· Transport domain· Transport group· Transport routes· Transport layers· transporting at OS level and SAP level·
CCMS (Computing Central Management System): Health check· Profile parameters· Operation modes· Background Jobs· Standard Jobs·
Knowledge about OSS (Online Support Services)· Adding patches and plugs INS· Kernel patches· Database Administration:
Oracle database administration: · MSSQL database administration· SAPDBA: DB Parameters, Database System Check, Housekeeping and Troubleshooting, Oracle Patching
Client server architecture· Hardware Sizing using quick seizer tool· Installation of ERP and GUI.· Starting and stopping of SAP R/3 systems· Post installation activities· SAP Transport management system· Client copies· Rfcs generation· Change and transport management system· kernel, SPAM/SAINT, Support Packages and Add-ons· TRANS directory structure.·
Job Placements and Assistance:
- We are providing Job assistance for those who completed course in our institute.
- And also we will assist for the placements.
- We can do CV preparation for your carrier domain.
- Here we also provide Course with Project preparation.
- Placements we can assist you more than 20 companies.
- About Project Program
This is a Proof of Concept (POC) Project for Solutions Patterns (SP), for various business divisions such as Sales, Distribution, Finance, Procurement, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Customer Relationship and Human Resources. We have identified SAP Software to Implement, Maintain, Rollout and Support project activities; it would be requiring candidates to help with this Program. We will organize and manage End to End project with maintenance. We may get the actual business requirement from Analysts from different parts of the industry belonging to one or more clients across the world and/or based on the business practices around the world in different industry sectors and this will be used to drive Project Program.
Thanks and Regards,
No:115/48, East end 'C' Main Road,
9th Block, Near Jayadeva Hospital,
Phone: 080-41106908, 080-41244555,080-41114385
Mobile: +91-9538954232 , +91-8792160688