Answer 1: Updated project is when some organizations select to implement SAP module by module. This gets updated as per their convenience / schedule. End to End SAP implementation project is when some organizations plan all integrated functional modules simply and decide to take their entire operations on SAP by going-live with all functional modules.
Answer 2: When the SAP is already in place and it is the version upgrade from a lower end to a higher version it is known as Upgrade Project. Where SAP is implemented for the first time, it is known as End to End project.
In case there are more than one bank satisfying the payment program it is the priority of each house bank to help in choosing the house bank for payment by the Automatic Payment program. The ranking of the banks helps it select one bank from the list of (say 4) selected banks if a payment program ends up selecting more than one(say 4) bank for payment.
In day to day usage of SAP, support tickets are basically the problems that arise. So, the day to day production issues which are resolved by sap fico consultant is actually supporting the tickets.
The following steps are followed:
1. Bank Master Data is created- Through T.Code FI01 this can be created or through IMG/FA/Bank accounting/Bank account the house bank can be created.
2. House Bank should be defined.
3. For payment prg. Bank selection payment programe- IMG/FA/ARAP/BT/AUTOIP/PM/Bank selection should be set up.
a. For payment transaction - Customer and vendors all co codes should be set up.
b. For payment transactions paying co codes should be set up.
c. Payment method per country should be set up
d. For payment transaction payment method per co code should be set up
e. For payment transaction, bank determination should be set up
Using T code please go for Cheque management FCHI(IMG/FA/ARAP/BT/OP/AutoOp/PaymentMedia/CheckManagement) and for voidreasons FCHV.
Bank Reconcilliation statement can be created by TC FF67(SAP/AC/Treasury/CashManagement/Incomings/ManualBankStatement). Remember, that zero should be the opening Balance. For post process FBEA should be used. All the steps together will lead to(FF67) Bank reconciliation statement will be led by all the steps together.
Answer 1: For Electronic Bank Statement (EBS), the sequences of configuration are as follows:
1. Transaction types should be created (with same External transaction code this helps in the grouping of all house banks).
2. To house banks these are assigned.
3. Posting rule keys are created and defined.
4. To external transaction codes these are assigned. For business transactions (which in each EBS is issued) each one for each type of payment, external transaction codes are bank specific codes. Examples include foreign transfer, transfer order, bill of exchange etc.
5. For G/L posting as well as sub ledger posting, posting specification should be defined.
6. The account symbols (the G/L account to be posted to is determined) should be defined and to the posting keys these are assigned.
1. Account symbols are created
2. G/L accounts are created and account symbols are assigned.
3. Posting keys are created
4. Rules for posting
5. External transactions are assigned
During electronic bank statement configuration is required but not in the manual bank statement. Enter the data and save it in case of manual bank statement.
A customer can be billed or invoiced for past due items with the process of dunning. Dunning procedure can follow the following steps:
• Step 1: On receipt of bad check, customer is phone called – at this stage; on Returned Checks the journal posting outlined in section is performed
• Step 2: Letter to customer (+10 days)
• Step 3: Letter to CO (+7 days)
• Step 4: Legal letter to customer (? DD139) (+13 days)
• Step 5: DD139 should be issued (+10 days)
• Step 6: On DD139 follow-up should be done (dispersing officer) (+45 days)
• Step 7: Write-off (after 6 months)
In SAP, the dunning levels handle Steps 2-6. Before dunning configuration can be carried out
1. The Dunning Area is defined
2. Dunning Keys are defined
3. Dunning Block Reasons are defined
4. Procedure of Dunning
• Dunning Procedure is defined (T. Code – FBMP), the following must be specified to set up a Dunning Procedure: number of Dunning Levels (1-9) Dunning Texts, in the Dunning Texts Standard Text is included. Dunning Interval, Number of Dunning Levels, Grace Period is the Dunning Procedure major parameters.
5. To Customer / Vendors Accounts (T. Code – XD02) Dunning Procedure should be assigned
6. Correspondence Types are defined (T. Code – OB77)
7. Company Codes to Correspondence Company Codes are assigned
8. Programs for Correspondence Types (OB78) are assigned
9. Dunning Run: Transaction Code: F150Menu Path: accounting > financial accounting > accounts receivable > periodic processing > dunning.
Note: The "Identification" number must change whenever more than one dunning run a day is scheduled. The "Identification" name must be different in addition to certain parameters such as the “Dunning Date” and “Documents Posted up to” date if several dunning runs on the same date.
For internal controlling purposes, profit center accounting is done. Using the cost of sale approach or period accounting approach it helps in determining the profit and loss. From an "area of responsibility or person" point of view, you can find the profit. This is account based costing. In Profitability analysis, to find wots the profit, market segments based on product, customer, order or any combination of these are studied. PA provides information so that they can make decisions to the marketing, sales and planning department. Account based and CO based is the two forms of PA. For profit management, both these are tools and both are alternative and are not same.
Intra company stock transfer is the 1st case and the inter company stock transfer is in the 2nd case. In Stock Transfer between plants of same company code the inventory movement without any pricing is included. Stock Transfer between plants of different company code is same as a purchase order in case of Stock Transfer Order. Inventory accounts transfer (pricing) is involved along with this.
In chemical and pharma industries listing and exclusion is used for ex:-Particular customer is ordering for chemical/Medicines although he does not have a valid license. Listing and exclusion is useful in this case.
Answer: Schema : TC00
SAP is basically management skillset group which is the integration of all the modules and the topics are very relevant to each other. Its work includes manufacturing of the product/goods/services in order to reach the customer. On sales area, sales doc, item proposals, shipping, delivery and billing all the transaction process depends.
The following things are included in the Landscape in SAP:
1. IDES = Training Server
2. Development Server * Configuration (200 client)* Sandbox (210 client)* Data Change (220 client)
3. Quality Server * Standby (300 client)* Testing (310 client)
4. Production Server * Pre-Production (400 client)* Real Production (500 client)
Abaper from the database retrieves the data and with the help of report shows it to the end-user and is an application programmer. The abaper position is on Application Layer out of three layers of SAP in which SAP programs are developed and transported to the Production server...Workbench... Several tools are contained in the ABAP Workbench which allows you to edit specific repository objects such as ABAP Editor, Menu PAinter etc...
Answer1 We can get the details of MM, Fico integration by using transaction code OBYC.
Answer2 In Financial accounting go to IMG settings and for MM-FI settings do the configuration
Answer3 In OBYC value from MM to FI is defined …. The flow of values are assigned on the Costing, Accounting, etc. tabs on the material master where into the appropriate GL accounts the system helps to post the necessary stock values. When there is a movement of goods it helps to determine, the GL accounts updated. For external profits agency can use its machinery (eq: A CNC machine is utilized for 15 hrs in our company and the balance 9 hrs are let out for addition to the company's profit as the machine can run 24hrs a day) This is referred as Profit Centre.
Answer4: To FI module Business area is a related term and to CO module, Profit centre is related term. One or more profit centers can be there in the business area.
Answer5: For internal accounting purposes profit centers are used while business area is gared on external accounting.
Answer1: By EDI programmers LSMW is widely used. The SAP system is connected to the Non SAP system by EDI Programmers. Data migration is a necessity during this. The destination code is different from the source code when data migrates from source to destination. So LSMW * helps in converting the data in to batch files* Then the batch files are converted in to source code batch files* And then the data is migrated. In this process, standard interfaces like BAPI or Idoc are used.
Answer2: For migrating data from a legacy system to SAP system or from one SAPsystem to another LSMW is used. BAPI and IDocs are available as additional import methods for processing the legacy data apart from standard batch/direct input and recordings. The following main steps are contained in the LSMW:
* Data should be read (In spreadsheet tables and/or sequential files legacy data is found).
* Data needs to be converted (into the target format from the source).
* data that needs to be imported (By using the R/3 application to the database. But, the following steps should be performed before these steps:
* The source structure is defined: in the source file the structure of data.
* The target structure is defined: SAP structure that receives data.
* mapping of the field: With conversions mapping between the source and target structure, if any.
* file: location of the source file should be specified
For data migration all these 3 methods are used. These methods can be selected depending on the scenario, amount of data need to transfer. To migrate master data some 17 steps should be followed as LSMW is a ready tool provided by SAP.
Because of some advantages over call transaction in BDCs Session method is the better choice. To do immediate updation of small amount of data call transaction is also very useful. (Developer has to handle errors in call transaction). Based on real time requirements the bottom line is to make choice of these methods. These methods can be chosen based on situation. For all scenarios direct input method is not available; otherwise, they are the simplest ones. Recording for the transaction is concerned in batch input method.
Similarly, use of IDoc, and BAPI need to be decided based on the requirement. On these four methods try to go through the some material, and then implement them. This will help you in getting an idea regarding when to use which.
Answer1: Within a company code a stock transfer from plant to plant generally takes place. Between two company codes it can also take place, however; if in different valuation areas the plants are assigned, which belong to different company codes. A stock transfer from plant to plant affects both accounting and Materials Planning, unlike a stock transfer from storage location to storage location.
This has been described as follows:
* If both plants are assigned to different valuation areas AccountingAccounting is affected. This can lead the stock transfer to a value update (stock value, G/L accounts) as well as to a quantity update. Thus, an accounting document is created parallel to the material document for stock transfer.
* Because a change of plant stock is taken into account by Materials Planning Materials PlanningMaterials Planning is affected.
Answer2: Functionally, the stock transfer from one plant to another belonging to different company code is similar to that of same company code. In both the types of transfers, in both the plants in the respective storage location there will be a material document generated which will update the QTY.
On the valuation level of the material accounting document generation will depend. No accounting entry is generated if the materials are being valuated at company level and is being transferred from one plant to another belonging to the same company code. However, the accounting document will be generated in both the cases if the valuation is being done at plant level.
- Requisition for purchase
- Order for purchase
- Master data (Info record, Source list, Conditions, Vendors etc.)v
- Outline agreements
Master data upload for objects such as customer masters including partner function assignment, customer material info, pricing, outputs and credit masters are included in this activity .
Answer1: For new purchase order every time vendor rating has to be done. By using transaction ME21N PO can be generated. After creation this PO has to be released. By using ME11 the item to the vendor can be assigned and info records can be maintained and updated. Manually this can also be done.
Answer2: This is impossible. Which supplier has given the best price for a particular material can be known from the price comparison session. PO ME21N transaction should be raised only. Answer3: A unique quotation number should be there with the vendor who has got best price. ME21Ntransaction should be used and PO with respect RFQ should be created from Overview tab.
Explain the complete flow of the internal orders in controlling and profit center accounting?
Profit Centre Accounting: In Profit Center Accounting
* the following data can be passed on Costs (assessment and/or distribution)
* sales deductions and revenue (assessment and/or distribution)
* Balance sheet items (distribution) For this purpose, to define cycles containing rules it is necessary for finding sender-receiver relationships. In Controlling
* Related Activities
Actual assessment cycles definition
* Plan assessment cycles definition
*Actual distribution cycles definition
* Plan distribution cycles definition. To plan, collect, and settle the costs of internal jobs and tasks internal orders are normally used. Internal orders can be monitored throughout their entire life-cycle with the help of the SAP system; through the planning and posting of all the actual costs, from initial creation, to the final settlement and archiving: Features
* To assign certain characteristics to your internal orders master data can be used, which enables to find out with the internal order which business transactions can be used.
* Before the order starts internal order planning enables you to roughly estimate the costs of a job and at a later date to make an exact calculation. To compare the effectiveness of different methods you can choose between various planning approaches.
* For internal orders you can assign and manage budgets.
* Using actual postings you apply the actual costs incurred by a job to your internal orders. Primary cost postings (such as the procurement of external activities and external deliveries) directly to internal orders can be assigned in Financial Accounting.
* Various different allocation methods (for example,overhead costing) to allocate costs between different areas of Cost Accounting can be used in period-end closing. To transfer the costs incurred by an order to the appropriate receivers order settlement can enable you.
* To track planned and assigned costs on your orders in each stage of the order life-cycle the information system for internal orders can enable you.
* Internal orders that you no longer require can be archived.
Implementing the project start from requirement gathering, analysis, solution design, mapping according to ASAP methodology is referred to as Full life cycle implementation.
Price determination process: A Price schema is created. A condition type is added if required and Access sequence is assigned to the condition type. A condition table is created and flds required is specified. A cond. rec. is created. The price schema has a cond type for the particular mat. The Price determination process is triggered by the pricing.
To thecond type the access sequence is basically assigned which search the cond table to determine the price and to find the particular cond. rec.
Inventory, Warehouse, Purchasing, Vendor evolution, Invoice varification, etc. are the various activities in SAP MM
1) pre-sales activity -inquiry,quotation
3) inventory sourcing,
Answer2: SD Inquiry-- Quotation---Sales Order---Delivery---Transfer Order----Post Good Issue----Billing---Invoicing. The combination of - condition table- access sequence- conditon type- procedure- determination is the condition technique.
By Tcode-MB5B in MM
1.Stock overview for a period can be done -further giving details like storage location, Plant, Material code,Date..
2. By using Tcode-MMBE Stock as on date can be viewed -further giving details like storage location, Plant, Material code.mail
You can see the reference of the documents by using 2 ways which.
1) By Document Flow
2)The delivery is entered-> select TAB PREDECESSOR DATA taband after going at the item level and you can see the reference order number.
From the information systems menu option you can generate a list of open items:
General Ledger: Information system ® General ledger reports ® Line items ® Generalledger line items ® G/L line items, list for printing.
Accounts Receivable: Information system* ® Reports for accounts receivable ® Customer items ® List of customer open items for printing.
Accounts Payable: Information system ® Reports for accounts payable ®Vendor items ® List of vendor open items for printing