Because of SDCCN task is having a connection issue with the SAP back-end system. The ping gets failed to SDCC_OSS
Follow the below steps to re-generate the issue:
- Transaction code SDCCN
- Done tab
- In log of task which the target system is O01/O02
The above error you is due to connection issue with RFC SDCC_OSS
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
1) In transaction code SM59 check the authorization test for RFC SAPOSS:
Transaction code SM59 -> ABAP Connections -> Double click SAPOSS -> Menu:Utilities -> Test -> Authorization test
If there is a connection error as shown in the image below. Please consult component XX-SER-NET for help.
And if there is a logon error as the image below. Please check SAP 182308 to correct the logon data.
2) After checking the authorization test successfully , please check the authorization test for RFC SDCC_OSS.
Transaction code SM59 -> ABAP Connections -> Double click SDCC_OSS -> Menu:Utilities -> Test -> Authorization test
In there is a connection error then please remove the RFC SDCC_OSS in SM59
Now re-create RFC SDCC_OSS in SDCCN as the instruction of SAP 763561.
Transaction code SDCCN -> Goto -> Settings -> Task-specfic -> RFC destinations -> Create destination to SAPNet R/3 Froutend
Now if authorization test is successful then please logon data for SDCC_OSS is set as the description in SAP 763561
3) Now check the target host in SDCCN
Transaction code SDCCN -> Goto -> Settings -> Task processor -> Target Host -> Check Hosts
Set the correct host in the Target host
4) At last please re-run the task and check the result.