Home »TDMS (Test Data Migration Server )
SAP TDMS (Test Data Migration Server )
Definition or Meaning - What is SAP TDMS?
Full form or SAP TDMS stands for (Test Data Migration Server), with the emerging online techniques business is booming at a very high platform and so are the needs to run business. SAP as the name implies is a system that provides users with business application to manage data more accurately. SAP (TDMS) enables to create stable and flexible non production system wherein data is extracted from SAP production phase to utilize it in the test environment for development, training and maintaining quality. The TDMS tool is very quick and extracts data from a production to a non production environment with high speed and efficiency.
SAP TDMS (Test Data Migration Server) Features
- Data Transfer Criteria
- Data Privacy
- Data Consistency
- System Shell Creation
- Time based reduction
- Object based reduction
How SAP TDMS restrict data to be migrated?
- The data can be restricted to master data and customizing settings - ideal for setting up training systems as it reflects your own requirements
- Data can be restricted to a specific organizational structure, such as company code, resulting in a very trim development environment.
- Data can be restricted to a specific time frame. You specify the start date; the end date is always the current date. This ensures that processes transferred to the nonproduction system within the chosen time frame are complete and can be fully processed.
- SAP TDMS (Test Data Migration Server) Challenges and Benefits
SAP TDMS (Test Data Migration Server) ChallengesToday there are various challenges which a customer is encountered with while deploying SAP. Corporations are in great pressure to cut cost, minimize ri ...
- BPL Modeller On Include Objects can find Business Objects with GUID
In TDMS 4.0 BPL Modeller, on clicking on Include Objects Button and on selecting Subobject radio button1. You will see Sub Object with GUID's in F4 help and on selecting the same you will get a runtim ...
- TD05X_FILL_EQUI Performance Issue
How to resolve performance issue in TD05X_FILL_EQUI? The performance of the activity TD05X_FILL_EQUI is not enough. SOLUTION The activity TD05X_FILL_EQUI has a fairly long runtime for so ...