SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) Course
Aspirants can enhance their skills related to the modules of SAP business enterprise solutions by understanding and absorbing the different levels of the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation course. Especially helpful for those with a flair for developing effective business strategies, it also encompasses some knowledgeable components of the SAP BPC course--reporting and planning, which includes the planning process of diverse business flows.
SAP BPC Certification Cost and Duration
|Course Name and Code||Duration||Cost (Rs.)|
|CPM320- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation: Reporting, Budgeting and Consolidation||5 days||80,000 to 85,000|
|BPC440- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation: Consolidation||5 days||2,10,000 to 2,60,000|
|S4F80E- SAP BPC optimized for SAP S/4HANA (E-learning)||720 Min||35,000 to 40,000|
|BPC43E- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation: Reporting and Planning||1200 min||60,000 to 70,000|
|BPC450- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, Version for SAP NetWeaver: Embedded Model||5 days||2,10,000 to 2,70,000|
The contents covered in this course are described below:
- Fundamentals of report building in Excel
- Customization of Excel reports from the business strategy point
- Expert knowledge in the functionalities of Excel worksheet
- Customized templates
- Knowledge of EvDRE reports on an advanced level
- Scheduling of tasks and batch jobs
- Creation and maintenance of business process flows (BPF)
- Easy to use web interface fundamentals
- Creation of word and power point reports by using all advanced functions
- Through knowledge of the dashboards of the user interface
All other requisite information with regards to administration, data warehousing, consolidation processes is also imparted. There are online as well as live virtual classrooms for these courses.
Basic Qualifications Required for the Course
Candidates aspiring for the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) course need to have a degree from any approved university and Board. Along with adequate hands on practice linked to SAP components, they should know the basics of SAP BPC and acquire a thorough knowledge of the course material. Professional level consultants require prior real-time working experience in relevant fields.