SAP CRM Courses
A well designed SAP CRM course incorporates many modules connected with customer relationship management and covers areas in e-commerce, marketing, middleware, sales, analytics and customer services. SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) courses are designed to deliver mastery level instructions that help candidates use the components of the module with accuracy and ease. Those interested in these training sessions should possess a zeal for excellence and hard work and a willingness to learn new things. In addition, they should have good communication skills and the right team spirit too.
SAP CRM Certification Cost and Duration
|Course Name and Code||Duration||Cost (Rs.)|
|SAPCRM- Overview of the SAP CRM Solution||3 days||1,00,000 to 1,50,000|
|CR500- CRM Middleware||2 days||80,000 to 1,10,000|
|CR580- SAP CRM User Interface||4 days||1,500,00 to 2,00,000|
|CR100- CRM Customizing Fundamentals||5 days||2,00,000 to 2,50,000|
|TCRM10- CRM - Fundamentals I||5 days||2,00,000 to 2,50,000|
|TCRM20- CRM Fundamentals II||10 days||4,00,000 to 5,00,000|
The topics covered by this program are:
- SAP basic navigation and an overview of ERP
- Overview of CRM solutions and introduction SAP CRM architecture
- SAP CRM marketing, analytics and e-commerce components
- SAP CRM channel management and sales
- SAP interaction center and other services
- Integration with other SAP modules
- Middleware settings and activity management
- Organizational models and territory management
- CRM basic data & customization settings for business partners and so forth.
The duration of the SAP CRM course may vary from 5 to 40 days and the fees are based on the methodologies of specific institutes.