Home »CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- SAP CRM Full Form & Meaning
- SAP CRM Certification Cost In India
- SAP CRM Interview Questions
- SAP CRM Salary In India
- What Is SAP GUI
- CRM WebClient User Interface
- SAP CRM Web Client Business Role
- SAP CRM Web Client Configuration
- Add Search Criteria Options in CRM UI
- SAP CRM Mass Activity Scheduling
- SAP Price and Margin Management
- SAP CRM Marketing
- SAP Hybris CRM
- SAP CRM Marketing Software Advantages
- SAP CRM Marketing Calendar Hierarchy
- SAP CRM Service Process Flow
- SAP CRM Interaction Center
- SAP CRM Billing Interview Question
- SAP CRM ACE
- SAP HOSTED CRM
- Replace Customers From ECC to CRM
Definition or Meaning- What is SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management)?
Full form or SAP CRM stands for (Customer Relationship Management), SAP CRM a reliable and customized ERP tool built for integrating the processes of organizing, automating and synchronizing customer relationships encompasses numerous activities. From sales and marketing to customer services, technical support, customer care, measurement of customer relationship and building up of effective CRM strategies and more; this popular module of SAP takes care of it all.
With the sales, marketing and customer service teams fast becoming a front line for customers, organizations are searching for end-to-end solutions in regards to deeper customer insights, personalized engagements and the necessary steps for standing in front of their competition. They are looking for smarter ways for retaining and earning the loyalty of their satisfied customers. Dedicated to the cause of facilitating an organizations interaction with it clients, SAP CRM allows these companies to equip their teams with SAP cloud solutions and empowers them to win more business.
SAP CRM offers numerous advantages like a reduction in overall costs, increased profitability figures, quick action-ready care services and better customer insights. Highly accurate and capable of increasing competitive agility with flair; this SAP module streamlines all customer-centric operations, increases marketing capabilities, integrates sales, retains customers, personalize customer interactions with the company and generates higher revenue by bringing in new clients.
In a nutshell, SAP CRM is an effective tool in the hands of clients wishing to customize customer processes and creates the grounds for quick and effective resolutions of any complaints/ issues that may come their way.
Scope and Opportunity of a Career in SAP CRM
As this course is advanced in nature, it requires prior knowledge of certain basic SAP modules, ERP systems and SAP navigation. Team members and those belonging to the sales and marketing team are the right candidates for this program. Basic knowledge about SAP and SAP SD modules is not mandatory but does go a long way in enhancing the value of this course. Promising to widen the scope of career options for those possessing a PGDM, MBA or B.Com degree; SAP CRM complements their knowledge of SAP ERP and navigation tools.
Though the contents are easy to follow, it is advisable for candidates to come armed with a degree from any recognized university (e.g. BA, B.Com, MBA, BE and M.Tech) and have a SAP SD module certification or basic SAP certification to increase their job prospects in the field.
SAP CRM contact channels include web channel (e-commerce); field applications (for instance, mobile sales) and channel and contact center management. It provides valuable web and mobile interfaces for helping business representatives offer real time knowledge to all customers. Coupled with data sources such as BI, ERP and SCM systems, it succeeds in providing unified views to clients and their customers alike. Certification in SAP's CRM solutions helps in taking quick decisions, reducing costs and providing organization with the long-term competitive edge.
Become a Certified SAP CRM Consultant
SAP CRM certification paves the path for more challenging and lucrative jobs in the field of sales, marketing, analysis, customer care, technical support, opportunity management and so forth. Having gained proficiency and hands on experience in this module, eligible candidates can start looking for the job profiles of SAP CRM consultants, functional consultants and technical consultants as well. These job profiles are obviously based on client strategies and the skills and experience possessed by the candidates.
The educational qualifications that make the going easier for SAP CRM professionals and increases the profitability of their career graphs is an M. Tech degree preceded by an MBA/ PGDM and/ or B.Tech or BE degree.
- With an average salary of about 6.22 lacs and reputed companies like IBM India paying pay cheques as high as 7.65 lacs to SAP CRM consultants, a career in this SAP module is surely worth the deal.
- While a SAO CRM functional consultant receives an average salary in the range of 5.98 lacs p.a. in smaller organizations, bigwigs like Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. and Wipro InfoTech Ltd. are paying up to 8.05 lacs p.a. and 4.17 lacs p.a. respectively.
- On the other hand, the average salary of a SAP CRM technical consultant is in the vein of 6.04 lacs p.a. with IBM India Pvt. Ltd. attracting professionals with an attractive pay packet of 7.38 lacs p.a.
In short, the average salaries of SAP CRM professionals in the country stands to the tune of 7.08 lacs p.a., and the growth rate is dependent on the experience and skills of individual candidates. The most watched and top paying Indian companies for SAP CRM professionals are ONGC with a package of 33 lacs; Siemens Ltd with 14. 66 lacs; and HCL CDC with a salary structure of 10 lacs annually.
So, are you ready to join the SAP CRM bandwagon and carve a successful future for yourself? Sign up today.
- SAP CRM Transaction Codes List
SE19 BADI ImplementationSE93Transaction code checkSMW01 WorkflowCrm_Erms_mailforms FormsSWDD ERMS Rule modler workflowSE 18 BADI creationSE11 TablesSE38 Functional module reports/fields displaySE16 TS ...
- SAP Solution Manager Support Desk Powered by SAP CRM
SAP Solution Manager Support Desk Powered by SAP CRM Welcome to the Tutorial on the Support Desk powered by mySAPCRM! To proceed click the button "next step" or use Enter.Support DeskThe sup ...
- SAP CRM Marketing Attributes (Attributes and Attribute Sets)
In this let us see how we can create a attribute and assign the attribute to the attribute set and assign the attribute set to the BP’s marketing attributes. We need this to group the custome ...
- Job Profile & Salary Package for CRM Consultant
SAP CRM certification offers new dimensions jobs in the field of sales, marketing, analysis, customer care, technical support, opportunity management etc.The job profiles can be of SAP CRM consultan ...
- SAP CRM ERP Tool Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
SAP CRM CoursesA well designed SAP CRM course incorporates many modules connected with customer relationship management and covers areas in e-commerce, marketing, middleware, sales, analytics and cust ...
- Qualifications and Skills requires to become a CRM Consultant
The SAP customer relationship management training sessions deliver mastery level instruction which helps to use the SAP CRM module with accuracy and efficiency. The audience for the course must pos ...
- help for CRM upgrade from 5.0 to 7.0
can any one please give me some suggestions and documents for the CRM upgrade from 5.0 to 7.0. i have some doubts on this.... is there any functional and developer involvemet required for th ...
- Status profile “ZCRC0001”could not be set according to transaction ‘CRC-interaction
Hi Experts, When i am creating the transaction i am getting error like this, 1.Status profile “ZCRC0001”could not be set according to transaction ‘CRC-interaction’. if ...
- SAP CRM quotation integration with SAP Price and Margin Management by Vendavo
This SAP Note includes the instructions to install the SAP CRM quotation integration with SAP Price and Margin Management by Vendavo. 1. Install SAP CRM 7.0 enhancement package 1 SP01 2. Perform ...
- Steps to Add or Remove Buttons to a Work Area Toolbar
There is a saying “Where there's a will there's a way”, for not only me, this is true for everyone who wants to achieve success in his or her life. Whenever I caught in difficulties, I loo ...
- SAP CRM WebClient UI Framework and Its Role for Business.
SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) provides highly developed functionality for marketing, sales and service. It supports customer-centric business processes across multiple interaction channel ...
- Data exchange of sales transactions between CRM & R/3
In CRM Release 3.0, the following sales document items are transferred to the R/3 System: Sales items Customer return items Substitute delivery item Credit memo request items Debit memo ...
- CRM_Order_MISC 020 Error in Order Replication to SAP ECC
I have written below the problem and how I tackled with this to find the exact solution.Query:In SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management), I have a service order in which I have sales relevant items ...
- Usage of timezones in CRM.
When the R/3 system uses a different time zone than the CRM system, then there might occur incorrect confirmation dates and times. When the R/3 ATP check is used and when the order is exchanged fro ...
- CRM 2.0B Mobile Sales / Mobile Service
Collection Note of corrections in SAP CRM 2.0B of Mobile Sales / Mobile Service. Please refer also note: 184782 Collection Note of SAP CRM Mobile Sales / Mobile Service T ...
- CCMS GRMG Availability Monitoring
Here you will find questions that you may have about GRMG together with references to the GRMG documentation in SAP's Service Marketplace.(service.sap.com, then alias 'monitoring'). Where can I ...
- How to replace customers from ECC to CRM?
Hey, you all know that SAP ECC and SAP CRM are important modules of SAP Portal. SAP ECC stands for Enterprise Central Component and SAP CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. ...
- Configurations to open an external url (like SAP.com) from IC WebClient
Web URL inside CRM IC Web BSP view can be launched using transaction launcher. Follow the steps below: First create URL ID using the path IMG->CRM->IC WebClient->Basic Functions->Transaction La ...
- How to Solve Web UI screen hanged in SAP CRM?
How to Solve Web UI screen hanged in SAP CRM? In today’s era SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is one of the leading workspace in which a SAP user can get a verified and measur ...
- Adding Search Criteria Options in CRM UI - Solution Manager
We are not able to Exclude search in CRM UI Search and Web UI does not offer all search options allowed in prior version Previous options allowed single value, greater than or equa ...