This is a really weird question that came to me when I was looking at my WD drives – are hard drives from the same manufacturer actually built the same way? For instance with WD drives, would the 4TB SAS and SATA drive be the same? Are the WD red, blue, green, purple, and black drives the same hardware wise but are different in terms of the firmware on them? I guess I am just curious if there are true difference between some drives that are made by the same manufacturers.
- Printing Issue in warehouse management
- Bin Locations , Warehouse Management
- Difference between Hard Currency and Group Currency?
- Removing a Portable Hard Drive "Unsafely"
- SAP PLUG & PLAY HARD DRIVES - LATEST
- SATA drives with too many bad sectors
- Different Between Warehouse Managemnet and Extended Warehouse Managemnet
- How Much Does a SAP ERP Implementation Cost?
- Physical Counts for Handling Units in WM Managed Storage Location
- Handling a Hard Error in input script