Infosys Scholarship for Poor Students who completed 10th std.-Pls. Read & Forward to benefit the needy
If you have come across any bright students coming from poor financial background who have finished their 10th standard this year (April 2009-2010) and scored more than 80%, please ask them to contact the NGO-Prerana (supported by Infosys foundation). The NGO is conducting a written test and those who clear the test will be eligible for financial help for their further studies.
Please ask the students to contact the people mentioned below to get the form
Mrs. Saraswati (9900906338)
#580, Shubhakar ,
44th cross,1st ‘A’ main road,jayanagar 7th block Bangalore
Mr. Shivkumar ( 9986630301) - Hanumanthnagar office
Ms. Bindu (9964534667 )-Yeshwantpur office
- SAP ABAP class room Videos for self motivated students
- Performing Modification Adjustment for SAP Support Packages
- Save Cost and Time on SAP Upgrade with Streamlined Manual Testing
- OutOfMemoryError during selection of many messages
- DB6: Inst. of SAP NetWeaver 7.3 - UNIX
- ECC 6 Installation on RHEL5 with screenshot
- Too few messages in Message Monitoring
- SAP CBT VIDEO TUTORIALS
- XI: Message display in message monitoring does not work
- Dynamic File selection in Info package
- SAP Module for BCom Student
- SAP for MCA Student
- SAP for MCS Student
- SAP for M.A economics student
- SAP Module for PGDCA Student
- SAP module for MFT Student
- When creating a Curriculum and assigning it, my students facing problem?
- Which SAP module is good for B.COM Students?
- Who Is Responsible For Release/Create Material Code For Purchase Item?
- People who has access to sapnet (oss).
- sap project documentation for MCA students
- CIN India Complete Guide
- Creating Smartform in SAP: A Complete Guide
- The Complete Guide to SAP NetWeaver Portal
- SAP BASIS Complete Guide (PDF) Based on SAP R/3 4.6
- SAP NetWeaver Portal Technology: The Complete Reference
- Practical Workflow for SAP1
- Solaris to Linux Migration: A Guide for System Administrators
- Practical Workflow for SAP
- Practical Workfolow for SAP