Infosys Scholarship for Poor Students who completed 10th std.-Pls. Read & Forward to benefit the needy
If you have come across any bright students coming from poor financial background who have finished their 10th standard this year (April 2009-2010) and scored more than 80%, please ask them to contact the NGO-Prerana (supported by Infosys foundation). The NGO is conducting a written test and those who clear the test will be eligible for financial help for their further studies.
Please ask the students to contact the people mentioned below to get the form
Mrs. Saraswati (9900906338)
#580, Shubhakar ,
44th cross,1st ‘A’ main road,jayanagar 7th block Bangalore
Mr. Shivkumar ( 9986630301) - Hanumanthnagar office
Ms. Bindu (9964534667 )-Yeshwantpur office
- Performing Modification Adjustment for SAP Support Packages
- Save Cost and Time on SAP Upgrade with Streamlined Manual Testing
- OutOfMemoryError during selection of many messages
- DB6: Inst. of SAP NetWeaver 7.3 - UNIX
- Too few messages in Message Monitoring
- Automatic assignment of products in SMSY
- XI: Message display in message monitoring does not work
- Dynamic File selection in Info package
- Hybrid Inheritance Sample Program in C++
- SAP Module for BCom Student
- SAP for MCA Student
- SAP for M.A economics student
- SAP Module for PGDCA Student
- SAP module for MFT Student
- When creating a Curriculum and assigning it, my students facing problem?
- Module/ Course for MBA Students in SAP
- Which SAP module is good for B.COM Students?
- Who are Dialog users and who are Background users ?
- Is SAP BI Module is good for a commerce student.