Hello Every one,
Please consider following question very seriously because i have given plenty of Interview for SAS Developer and often interviewer asked me these following question.
1) What are the SAS functions you have used?
2) In which case you go for libname and in which case you go for proc sql pass through facilit diff?
3) Suppose I have a dataset with variables empid and doj then how to calculate retirement age?
4) Difference between proc sql merge and join?
5) Difference between where and if statement in SAS?
6) What data step statements you have used in your project?
7) How many tiers in SAS architecture?
8) If i have million observations, i want to read 1 and last observation, how can we do?
9) What is %sysfunc?
10) How many ways to create a macro?
11) What macro functions you have used?
12) Difference between %str and %nrstr? In how many ways you can schedule a job?
13) How many ways to eliminate dupllicates?
14) Difference between nodup and nodupkey?
I have 2 datsets:ds 1 ds2
I want inner join how many records using match merge and sql join will be there in resultant data set?
16) How many ways to import text file into SAS using datastep?
17) Why call symput?
18) What are the formats we have?